Random good picture Not show
1. The quote of the week comes from Mae West.
2. She says they're, quote 'just good friends' unquote.
3. I got a number of suppliers to quote me their best prices.
4. I can quote you several instances of her being deliberately rude.
5. Can I quote you on that?
6. We'll send you a quote without delay.
7. Always get a written quote before proceeding with work.
8. Quote this reference number in all correspondence.
9. He drowned in a boating quote "accident" unquote.
10. Please quote your reference number when making an enquiry.
11. Always get a written quote for any repairs needed.
12. Please quote our reference when replying.
13. This is the best price I can quote you.
14. The actor, striking an attitude[sentencedict.com], began to quote Shakespeare.
15. Always get a quote before proceeding with repair work.
16. Researchers try to quote primary sources wherever possible.
17. Offhand I can't quote you an exact price.
18. Does that quote come from Shakespeare?
19. Can you quote an example of what you mean?
20. It was quote, 'the hardest decision of my life', unquote, and one that he lived to regret.
21. She worked, to quote her daughter,(sentencedict.com) "as if there was no tomorrow".
22. In all future letters on this subject, please use/quote our reference JW/155/C/1991.
23. Don't quote me on this, but I think the company is in serious difficulties.
24. Please quote keen prices.
25. This quote startlingly original novel unquote is both boring and badly written.
26. Don't quote me on this , but I think he is going to resign.
27. She said, and I quote, 'Life is meaningless without love.'
28. Don't quote me on this but I think the figure is in excess of ￡2 billion.
29. The poem is too long to quote in its entirety.
30. The aim of the competition is to match the quote to the person who said it.