Random good picture Not show
1. He was attended by a numerous retinue.
2. There are numerous people in the square.
3. The book contains numerous plagiarized passages.
4. Party activists with lower middle class pedigrees are numerous.
5. Numerous attempts have been made to hide the truth.
6. His views have been expressed in numerous speeches.
7. The doctor has cured numerous people of appendicitis.
8. The typhoon uprooted numerous trees.
9. It's a difficult piece, with numerous changes of tempo.
10. Numerous marriages now end in divorce.
11. Numerous houses collapsed in the Earthquake.
12. Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976.
13. The numerous rivers heart surface[sentencedict.com], threads a needle the line to suture sadly.
14. Numerous Umbrian towns hold their own summer festivals of music, theatre, and dance.
15. Sex crimes were just as numerous as they are today.
16. Numerous items of correspondence have been received on this subject.
17. Similar instances are numerous.
18. Numerous loving wishes for my wife who will always be my valuable Christmas gift and everything to me.
19. The numerous biographies of Baldwin cast little light on the subject.
20. The numerous awards on the walls bear witness to his great success.
21. There have been numerous exchanges of views between the two governments.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. By the mid-twelfth century pilgrims were numerous enough to merit a guidebook.
23. The doctors gave numerous examples of patients being expelled from hospital.
24. Numerous small contributions soon bulk up into a considerable sum.
25. His money is very numerous.
26. The press office fielded numerous calls from the media.
27. The same word can carry numerous meanings.
28. He was asked to sit on numerous committees.
29. Despite numerous attempts to diet, her weight soared.
30. I had not felt warm since I went through numerous winters,until I met you.
More similar words: come round, generous, obstreperous, monument, a number of, consumer, any number of, to the number of, a large number of, round and round, number, aluminum, volume, resume, assume, consume, costume, hero, document, erode, instrument, farmer, former, documentary, emerge, camera, summer, on the road, American, cameras.