Random good picture Not show
1. The fruit seller charged me too much money.
2. The seller has to issue a tax invoice.
3. She drove a hard bargain with the seller.
4. The book is arguably a potential best seller.
5. In theory, the buyer could ask the seller to have a test carried out.
6. This dictionary is a best seller.
7. This car is our biggest seller at the moment.
8. The fruit seller trundled his cart along the street.
9. This novel is reckoned as the best seller of the year.
10. Do you think the seller will accept £96, 000 for the house?
11. His first novel became a best seller and several firms offered to publish for him.
12. The seller has the right to keep the goods until payment is tendered to him.
13. The book seller took down a volume of Shelley's poems.
14. The gift shop's biggest seller is a photo of Nixon meeting Presley.
15. This title was a best seller and is now available in softback.
16. I can't call my book a best seller as such but it's very popular.
17. The house seller may try to play one buyer off against another(sentencedict.com), to raise the price.
18. The flower seller was at his usual pitch outside the station.
19. The fruit seller was sly - he put his best fruit in front but gave people bad ones from behind.
20. The novel may be a best seller, but it's no more than a competent piece of writing.
21. The car seller agreed to escrow the sum of $ 2 000 with her attorney.
22. The fruit seller palmed off some bad oranges onto the old lady.
23. These clauses form part of the contract between buyer and seller.
24. The law is intended to protect both the buyer and the seller.
25. Lee Iaccoco's Autobiography was acknowledged to be number one on the best - seller list of 1985.
26. He is writing a sequel to his latest best seller.
27. I hope for this book to become a best seller.
28. Before making a success of his writing, he worked as a taxi driver, a newspaper seller, a miner(sentencedict.com/seller.html), and a railway man.
29. Having sold the film and TV rights to his new best seller he's absolutely quids in.
30. It is usual to prorate the taxes between the seller and the buyer in the sale of real estate.