Random good picture Not show
1. She became severely depressed after her mother's death.
2. She felt lonely and depressed .
3. I realised I was becoming increasingly depressed and apathetic.
4. He began to feel depressed and helpless.
5. The thought of taking the exam again depressed him.
6. This failure leaves the child depressed and frustrated.
7. It makes me feel depressed.
8. The threat of war has depressed business activity.
9. The little girl depressed the button.
10. When he's depressed he sits brooding for hours.
11. Try not to get depressed.
12. She was depressed and almost suicidal.
13. The sad story depressed me.
14. His sad news depressed us all day.
15. You mustn't let yourself get depressed.
16. He was uncharacteristically depressed and ruminative.
17. He became very depressed and even got suicidal at one point.
18. Jackson said her boss became increasingly depressed and reverted to smoking heavily.
19. i will make you happy when you are depressed. i will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!
20. He looked depressed but perked up when his friends arrived.
21. He was depressed and in a confused state of mind.
22. 'I'm feeling really depressed.' 'The winter here has that effect sometimes.'
23. Crouch down(Sentencedict)[sentencedict.com],hold your knees when you are depressed.Forgive others and yourself.
24. He was depressed because he had not passed the examinations.
25. I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.
26. Expect to feel angry, depressed and confused. It's all part of the mourning process.
27. I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.
28. The soldier depressed the muzzle of a gun.
29. When she's depressed she binges on chocolate.
30. She walked through the city centre with its drab, grey buildings and felt depressed.
More similar words: depression, represent, for the present, press, impress, press for, representation, representative, impression, impressive, embarrassed, assess, vessel, dessert, essence, entrepreneur, essentially, assessment, stress, dress up, preserve, address, actress, president, at present, Congress, distress, presumably, presidency, omnipresent.