Random good picture Not show
1. She became severely depressed after her mother's death.
2. He became very depressed and even got suicidal at one point.
3. I realised I was becoming increasingly depressed and apathetic.
4. He began to feel depressed and helpless.
5. The thought of taking the exam again depressed him.
6. Jackson said her boss became increasingly depressed and reverted to smoking heavily.
7. This failure leaves the child depressed and frustrated.
8. i will make you happy when you are depressed. i will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!
9. He looked depressed but perked up when his friends arrived.
10. The threat of war has depressed business activity.
11. He was depressed and in a confused state of mind.
12. The little girl depressed the button.
13. When he's depressed he sits brooding for hours.
14. 'I'm feeling really depressed.' 'The winter here has that effect sometimes.'
15. Crouch down(Sentencedict),hold your knees when you are depressed.Forgive others and yourself.
16. He was depressed because he had not passed the examinations.
17. She was depressed and almost suicidal.
18. I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy[sentencedict.com], just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.
19. Expect to feel angry, depressed and confused. It's all part of the mourning process.
20. His sad news depressed us all day.
21. You mustn't let yourself get depressed.
22. I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.
23. He was uncharacteristically depressed and ruminative.
24. The domestic market is still depressed, but demand abroad is picking up.
25. It depressed us that no progress was made during the negotiations.
26. The soldier depressed the muzzle of a gun.
27. Parents of young children often become depressed, and this is especially true of single parents.
28. When she's depressed she binges on chocolate.
29. She became very depressed during the barren years when she was unable to paint.
30. She walked through the city centre with its drab, grey buildings and felt depressed.
More similar words: depression, represent, for the present, press, impress, press for, representation, representative, impression, impressive, embarrassed, assess, vessel, dessert, essence, entrepreneur, essentially, assessment, stress, dress up, preserve, address, actress, president, at present, Congress, distress, presumably, presidency, omnipresent.