Similar words: else, or else, something else, where, whereas, wherein, here and there, on the whole. Meaning: [ˌelsˈweə(r)] adv. in or to another place.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is becoming famous in Australia and elsewhere.
2. You must look for hotels elsewhere.
3. Can you find anything like this elsewhere?
4. Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?
5. Elsewhere is largely dry with sunny spells and just a scattering of light showers, but becoming cloudier in Northern Ireland towards evening.
6. Elsewhere is mainly dry with some sunshine[sentencedict.com], but heavy showers possible central and southeast England on Tuesday.
7. You could earn a higher rate of interest elsewhere.
8. If the restaurant is full we can go elsewhere.
9. Could there be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?
10. Prices are higher here than elsewhere.
11. The salaries here are low against the rates elsewhere.
12. Experiments elsewhere corroborate these results.
13. Elsewhere, the weather today has been fairly sunny.
14. The main problem, I believe, lies elsewhere.
15. Our troops are to be redeployed elsewhere.
16. The answer to the problem must be sought elsewhere.
17. The arguments for change are buttressed by events elsewhere.
18. The panel shows marked similarities with mosaics found elsewhere.sentencedict.com
19. But if you are not satisfied then go elsewhere.
20. This research merely duplicates work already done elsewhere.
21. Our problems don't bear comparison with those elsewhere.
22. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
23. The praesidium has decided to hold this evening's meeting elsewhere.
24. Businesses are feeling the indirect effects from the recession that'sgoing on elsewhere.
25. The presidium has decided to hold this evening's meeting elsewhere.
26. The report looks at economic growth in Europe and elsewhere.
27. Throughout history, people have been intrigued by the question of whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
28. Almost 80 percent of the state's residents were born elsewhere.
29. Unable to find the book in this bookstore, he bought elsewhere.
30. America's rise in rates was conjoined with higher rates elsewhere.
More similar words: else, or else, something else, where, whereas, wherein, here and there, on the whole, somewhat, pulse, all levels, the White House, impulse, when, whether, wheat, even when, overwhelm, social services, wheelchair, overwhelming, here, there, thereby, sphere, severe, over there, for the rest, adhere to, here and now.