Random good picture Not show
(1) There was a large dent in the passenger door.
(2) The hijackers threatened to kill one passenger every hour if their demands were not met.
(3) The Titanic was a passenger ship which sank in 1912. Sentencedict.com
(4) Mr Fullemann was a passenger in the car when it crashed.
(5) A sudden terrible shriek froze the passenger to the spot.
(6) Each passenger slept on the berth allotted to him.
(7) Passenger ships are a costly way to travel.
(8) 'The pilot did a super job,' a passenger said afterwards.
(9) They launched a new passenger liner.
(10) The armed police rode shotgun on every passenger train during the war.
(11) One passenger is still unaccounted for.
(12) A passenger train smashed into a truck on a level crossing.
(13) Victoria wedged herself into the passenger seat.
(14) Only experienced pilots fly large passenger aircraft.
(15) The passenger were shepherd across the tarmac to the airliner.
(16) There is no air bag on the passenger side.
(17) What's the average life of a passenger aircraft?
(18) The second passenger asked to be set down at the church.
(19) Each passenger was allowed two 30-kg pieces of luggage.
(20) Eileen leaned across and opened the passenger door.
(21) With these very large passenger payloads one question looms above all others — safety.
(22) The man's wife, a passenger in the van, was uninjured in the accident.
(23) The angry passenger was appeased by their apology.
(24) It is easier to get a taxi at passenger drop-off points than at flight arrival stands.
(25) The ship went under just minutes after the last passenger had been rescued.
(26) The new Combi can be used either as a passenger plane, or for transporting freight.
(27) A hostess stood at the top of the steps and bobbed her head at each passenger.
(28) Oliver filched a packet of cigarettes from a well - dressed passenger.
(29) Most of our flights have a baggage allowance of 44lbs per passenger.
(30) The plane was brought down safely and not a single passenger was killed.
More similar words: pass, finger, singer, asset, essence, pass away, pass out, pass by, pass on, challenged, assert, assess, any longer, no longer, in danger, passage, essentially, assembly, assemble, out of danger, assessment, pass through, embarrassed, pasta, pastor, vessel, engine, engage, length, in the past.