Random good picture Not show
(1) There was a large dent in the passenger door.
(2) The mysterious woman passenger vanished.
(3) Each passenger slept on the berth allotted to him. Sentencedict.com
(4) Passenger ships are a costly way to travel.
(5) They launched a new passenger liner.
(6) One passenger is still unaccounted for.
(7) The hijackers threatened to kill one passenger every hour if their demands were not met.
(8) The Titanic was a passenger ship which sank in 1912.
(9) Mr Fullemann was a passenger in the car when it crashed.
(10) A sudden terrible shriek froze the passenger to the spot.
(11) 'The pilot did a super job,' a passenger said afterwards.
(12) The armed police rode shotgun on every passenger train during the war.
(13) Victoria wedged herself into the passenger seat.
(14) Only experienced pilots fly large passenger aircraft.
(15) There is no air bag on the passenger side.
(16) What's the average life of a passenger aircraft?
(17) Each passenger was allowed two 30-kg pieces of luggage.
(18) Eileen leaned across and opened the passenger door.
(19) The angry passenger was appeased by their apology.
(20) She wedged herself into the passenger seat.
(21) Passenger services can best be described as skeletal.
(22) The passenger was killed outright .
(23) The ticket was handed back to the passenger.
(24) The passenger berthed beside me.
(25) This is a passenger train,(sentencedict.com) not a goods train.
(26) Special features include passenger airbags and an electric sunroof.
(27) I sat in the passenger seat.
(28) A passenger train smashed into a truck on a level crossing.
(29) The ship went under just minutes after the last passenger had been rescued.
(30) The new Combi can be used either as a passenger plane, or for transporting freight.
More similar words: pass, finger, singer, asset, essence, pass away, pass out, pass by, pass on, challenged, assert, assess, any longer, no longer, in danger, passage, essentially, assembly, assemble, out of danger, assessment, pass through, embarrassed, pasta, pastor, vessel, engine, engage, length, in the past.