Random good picture Not show
1. DNA fingerprinting has proved the clincher in this investigation.
2. The authorities conducted an extensive investigation into his tax affairs.
3. Investigative journalism presupposes some level of investigation.
4. The witness in the bribery investigation refused to name names.Sentencedict.com
5. Both companies are under investigation for corrupt practices.
6. An investigation is underway after a missile self-destructed shortly after it was launched.
7. The government has promised a full investigation into the disaster.
8. An investigation uncovered mismanagement and a lack of proper financial controls.
9. The investigation uncovered widespread corruption within the police force.
10. The investigation continued for nearly three years.
11. Further investigation was hindered by the loss of all documentation on the case.
12. We need a detailed investigation to determine exactly why these cancers are occurring.
13. Apart from criminal investigation techniques, students learn forensic medicine, philosophy and logic.
14. People think that the investigation was independent, but in fact a lot of political manipulation went on.
15. These documents are largely irrelevant to the present investigation.
16. The police carried out a thorough investigation.
17. The investigation has laid bare their fraudulent scheme.
18. Last night the headmaster promised a full investigation.
19. The research has opened up new realms for investigation.
20. The investigation yielded some unexpected results.
21. The police investigation will take weeks.
22. On investigation, his claim was found to be bogus.
23. The investigation uncovered evidence of a large-scale illegal trade in wild birds.
24. In an investigation, a new fact became known, which told against him.
25. He decided to devote the rest of his life to scientific investigation.
26. The chairman has also given his approval for an investigation into the case.
27. The vehicle was impounded as part of the police investigation.
28. He asked Strathclyde police, which carried out the original investigation, to make fresh inquiries.
29. I want to make it clear, however, that no one is untouchable in this investigation.
30. This is a disgraceful state of affairs and cries out for a thorough investigation.
More similar words: investigate, investigator, obligation, invest, investor, investment, prestidigitation, direct investment, invention, allegation, question, in question, invitation, suggestion, conversation, questionnaire, out of the question, beyond question, esterification, convention, conventional, nation, distinction, institution, destruction, restriction, relation, operation, donation, zonation.