Random good picture Not show
1. Truth never fears investigation.
2. DNA fingerprinting has proved the clincher in this investigation.
3. Investigative journalism presupposes some level of investigation.
4. Both companies are under investigation for corrupt practices.Sentencedict.com
5. The investigation uncovered widespread corruption within the police force.
6. The investigation continued for nearly three years.
7. These documents are largely irrelevant to the present investigation.
8. The police carried out a thorough investigation.
9. The investigation has laid bare their fraudulent scheme.
10. Last night the headmaster promised a full investigation.
11. The research has opened up new realms for investigation.
12. The investigation yielded some unexpected results.
13. The police investigation will take weeks.
14. On investigation, his claim was found to be bogus.
15. The police have eliminated two suspects from their investigation.
16. We are making a thorough investigation.
17. Judge Frederick Lacey headed up the investigation.
18. The police were accused of mishandling the investigation.
19. The authorities conducted an extensive investigation into his tax affairs.
20. The witness in the bribery investigation refused to name names.
21. An investigation is underway after a missile self-destructed shortly after it was launched.
22. The government has promised a full investigation into the disaster.
23. An investigation uncovered mismanagement and a lack of proper financial controls.
24. Further investigation was hindered by the loss of all documentation on the case.
25. We need a detailed investigation to determine exactly why these cancers are occurring.
26. He decided to devote the rest of his life to scientific investigation.
27. The chairman has also given his approval for an investigation into the case.
28. The vehicle was impounded as part of the police investigation.
29. He asked Strathclyde police, which carried out the original investigation, to make fresh inquiries.
30. I want to make it clear, however, that no one is untouchable in this investigation.
More similar words: investigate, investigator, obligation, invest, investor, investment, prestidigitation, direct investment, invention, allegation, question, in question, invitation, suggestion, conversation, questionnaire, out of the question, beyond question, esterification, convention, conventional, nation, distinction, institution, destruction, restriction, relation, operation, donation, zonation.