Random good picture Not show
1. The French began to assemble an army.
2. The shed comes in sections that you assemble yourself.
3. We were requested to assemble in the lobby.
4. He tried to assemble his thoughts.
5. Assemble your papers and put them in the file.
6. Please assemble on the deck for disembarkation.
7. My son stripped my watch and couldn't assemble it.
8. The shelves are easy to assemble.
9. In the evening, the people assemble in the mosques.
10. The captain called the men to assemble.
11. The sirens are calling the men to assemble.
12. If the fire - alarm goes, staff should assemble outside the building.
13. Greenpeace managed to assemble enough boats to waylay the ship at sea.
14. All the students were asked to assemble in the main hall.
15. The party attempted to assemble its aims into a focussed political project.
16. At 6 a. m.(sentencedict.com), they assemble on the road.
17. A flexible line of robots assemble the cars.
18. I try to assemble the letters.
19. They assemble themselves, repair themselves, and require no maintenance.
20. It was easy to assemble the bookcase myself.
21. Our kits are very easy to assemble.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Protesters started to assemble around 7 a.m.
23. Lots of people from the neighborhood assemble in the street, across the way, to watch.
24. The men were then seconded to Britain to assemble the intricately carved blocks of stone that make up the temple building.
25. And time to think things out and assemble some positive strategy.
26. They began to assemble a whole lot more than secret ingredients.
27. There wasn't even a convenient place for students to assemble between classes.
28. The company prefabricated sections of houses and moved them to building sites for workers to assemble.
29. The furniture is delivered in pieces and you have to assemble it yourself.
30. It's one of those beds that you have to assemble yourself.
More similar words: assembly, resemble, embarrassed, stumble, scramble, asset, assert, assess, passenger, assessment, as soon as possible, member, excuse me, embrace, seminar, remember, basement, membership, vessel, chastisement, essence, dessert, advertisement, depressed, essentially, mass, pass, class, assist, assume.