Random good picture Not show
1. She continued to assert that she was innocent.
2. She continued to assert her innocence.
3. You're too timid-you must try to assert yourself more.
4. The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government's commitment to further European unity.
5. Mr. Helm plans to assert that the bill violates the First Amendment.
6. He managed to assert his power over the media.
7. He has to overcome his inability to assert himself.
8. She wished to assert her independence from her parents.
9. National pride began to assert itself.
10. I really must assert myself more in meetings.
11. Women began to assert themselves politically.
12. The defendants, who continue to assert their innocence, are expected to appeal.
13. To assert this is to denigrate the effectiveness of the police.
14. I was determined to assert my authority from the beginning.
15. The Nordic countries have been quick to assert their interest in the development of the Baltic States.
16. Edward III tried to assert his independence of the regime at court.
17. Gradually the visiting midfield began to assert themselves.
18. They assert that Edward Ziobron murdered his wife.
19. Women everywhere are beginning to assert their rights.
20. Many states assert powerful control over their news media.
21. Corbett tried to assert himself once more.
22. Oftel is still trying to assert its authority.
23. Islam began to assert itself in the seventh century.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Don't be afraid to assert yourself in the interview.
25. Congress began to assert its authority.
26. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
27. The new rules would effectively block protesters' attempts to assert their rights.
28. After the war, the army made an attempt to assert its authority in the south of the country.
29. After having been subjugated to ambition, your maternal instincts are at last starting to assert themselves.
30. Which man wants to admit that he's a wimp and needs to assert himself?
More similar words: dessert, asset, assess, desert, insert, assemble, assembly, passenger, assessment, embarrassed, vessel, essence, user, depressed, essentially, serve, laser, series, closer, reserve, adviser, serve as, serving, service, observe, expert, preserve, observer, a series of, other than.