Random good picture Not show
(1) The gene is passed on to their children.
(2) Gene mutations are alterations in the DNA code.
(3) Sickle-cell anaemia is passed on through a recessive gene.
(4) The drug blocks the action of the cancer gene.
(5) The disease is caused by a defective gene.
(6) Scientists have identified the gene that causes abnormal growth.
(7) This mutant gene is thought to cause cancer.
(8) The gene is activated by a specific protein.
(9) Now, the gene they discovered today doesn't account for all those cases.
(10) Researchers are still trying to isolate the gene that causes this abnormality.
(11) We can use genetic engineering techniques to isolate the gene that is responsible.
(12) The project is nothing less than mapping every gene sequence in the human body.
(13) The gene is only part of the causation of illness.
(14) This particular gene is passed down through the male line.
(15) Evidence is accumulating that a defective gene may be responsible for this disease.
(16) Gene has to wear a jacket and tie to work.
(17) They never give Gene any credit for all the extra work he does.
(18) The genetic variation of some plants from their parents results in expansion of the gene pool for a particular species.
(19) Scientists have estimated that a gene pool of at least 300 animals is necessary to maintain a healthy tiger population.
(20) A particular gene is responsible for the inheritance of eye colour.
(21) In addition to gene, intelligence also depends on an adequate diet[http://sentencedict.com], a good education and a decent home environment.
(22) Gene always has the cleanest desk in the office.
(23) Are gene defects relevant at all?
(24) It is far too early to make sweeping statements about gene therapy.
(25) The scientists want to locate the position of the gene on a chromosome.
(26) By cross-breeding with our native red deer(sentencedict.com), the skia deer have affected the gene pool.
(27) Girls in an affected family can also be tested to see if they carry the defective gene.
(28) The disease is under the control of a single dominant gene.
(29) The scientists have intensified their search for the new gene by working harder.
(30) The illness is believed to be caused by a defective gene.
More similar words: genetic, generous, generate, in general, generation gap, the general public, scene, energy, genre, agent, beneath, benefit, oxygen, legend, agency, gently, agenda, gender, listener, awareness, emergency, benefit from, diligently, indigenous, entrepreneur, effectiveness, a large number of.