Random good picture Not show
1. His job is to investigate supernatural phenomena.
2. A committee was constituted to investigate into.
3. The FBI has been called in to investigate.
4. 'What was that noise?' 'I'll go and investigate.'
5. A committee was constituted to investigate into that.
6. The Government set up a commission to investigate allegations of police violence.
7. He felt impelled to investigate further.
8. The police were brought in to investigate the matter.
9. Police roped off the street to investigate the accident.
10. Police have been called in to investigate the complaints.
11. Let's investigate the syntax of Chinese.
12. I felt impelled to investigate the matter further.
13. A sub-committee was deputed to investigate the claims.
14. A committee will investigate allegations of racial discrimination.
15. I heard a noise and went downstairs to investigate.
16. Madison was assigned to investigate a balloon accident.
17. The police decided to investigate further.
18. The bank will investigate the circumstances surrounding the robbery.
19. Scientists investigate the nature.
20. The government have set up/established a commission to investigate the problem of inner city violence.
21. An independent body has been set up to investigate the affair.
22. The company has pledged to investigate claims that its products are unsafe.
23. He said he hoped the Swiss authorities would investigate the case thoroughly and without prejudice.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The police were baffled, and Sherlock Holmes was called in to investigate.
25. The two sides agreed to set up a commission to investigate claims.
26. Police have set up an incident room as they begin to investigate this morning's fire.
27. I am pleased to report that the various committees are now working in unison to thoroughly investigate this matter.
28. A team of experts has / have been called in to investigate.
29. You tell me in the same breath that it is useless to investigate the matter, and that you desire me to do it.
30. We heard a lot of shouting and went to investigate.
More similar words: investigator, investigation, invest, investor, investment, direct investment, inveterate, estimate, estimated, obligation, invent, gate, inventory, invention, harvest, testify, question, testing, domestic, in question, testimony, suggestion, clandestine, estate, Palestinian, questionnaire, stimulate, beyond question, out of the question, prestidigitation.