Random good picture Not show
1. He had an essentially subordinate role.
2. Ballet is essentially a middle-class interest.
3. The course is essentially theoretical in orientation.
4. Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
5. The school appeared essentially unchanged since my day.
6. All these sacrifices are essentially offerings to the gods.
7. It is essentially a simple notion, but explicating it is difficult.
8. She was reluctant to intervene in what was essentially a private dispute.
9. A society is essentially an organism.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. She had never been accepted into what was essentially a man's world.
11. What he's saying is essentially true.
12. The pattern is essentially the same in all cases.
13. Taste in art is essentially subjective.
14. Essentially, vines and grapes need water, heat and light.
15. Critical thinking is essentially negative as it seeks to dissect and not to build.
16. Yoga is essentially religious and not just physical.
17. Really great men are essentially modest.
18. It is essentially a narrow and conservative approach to child care.
19. There are three essentially different ways of tackling the problem.
20. We provide a service that is essentially complementary to that of the banks.
21. Our approach is essentially pragmatic.
22. The book is essentially a taster for those unfamiliar with the subject.
23. Your new job will be essentially the same as your old one.
24. She is an essentially selfish person.
25. Essentially,[sentencedict.com] we are talking about the cold war period.
26. Essentially, the West has only two options.
27. The article was essentially concerned with her relationship with her parents .
28. It's been believed for centuries that great writers, composers and scientists are essentially quite different from ordinary people.
29. The mission for the crew of the space shuttle Endeavour is essentially over.
30. His analysis of urban use of agricultural land has been proved essentially correct.
More similar words: potentially, substantially, influential, residential, presidential, essence, initially, partially, sentiment, substantial, assessment, passenger, partial, initial, assess, vessel, palatial, dessert, depressed, socially, officially, especially, senseless, consent, successfully, sentence, represent, at present, mentally, entity.