Random good picture Not show
1. She's only wearing a thin summer jacket .
2. The life jacket failed to inflate.
3. This jacket is just my size.
4. Better zip your jacket; it's cold outside.
5. I need a lightweight jacket for the summer evenings.
6. That jacket fits you perfectly.
7. He wore a tweed sports jacket.
8. The jacket was fastened with a complicated buttoned flap.
9. We require a jacket and tie.
10. She sewed patches on the elbows of jacket.
11. Gordon snatched up his jacket and left the room.
12. The gun made a bulge under his jacket.
13. Don't you have a decent jacket?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Hang your jacket up by the tap.
15. The bitter wind cut through his jacket.
16. Should I wear a jacket and tie?
17. You can detach the hood from the jacket.
18. The nail ripped a hole in my jacket.
19. What stuff is this jacket made of?
20. My jacket is coming apart at the seams.
21. My jacket is lined with fleece/is fleece-lined.
22. I like the color of your jacket.
23. The jacket is available in various colours.
24. The shoulders of his jacket were padded out to make them look square.
25. He draped his jacket over the back of the chair and sat down to eat.
26. That jacket fits well.
27. Do you think the cream dress and the blue jacket go together?
28. He never washed, and always wore a filthy old jacket.
29. I like the contrast of the white trousers with the black jacket.
30. He had a patch on the elbow of his jacket.
More similar words: rocket, bucket, hockey, cocked, basket, take to, market, blanket, take time, basketball, supermarket, take turns, marketing, take the road, take the lead, marketplace, take the place of, sack, back, rack, pack, stack, black, crack, track, back of, back up, attack, tackle, back on.