Synonym: also, besides, furthermore, too. Similar words: be over, more or less, take over, make over, more often than not, more than ever, over and over, more. Meaning: [mɔː'rəʊvə(r)] adv. in addition.
Random good picture Not show
1. It was, moreover, a waste of time.
2. The rent is reasonable, and moreover, the location is perfect.
3. The whole report is badly written. Moreover, it's inaccurate.
4. Toleration, moreover , is something which is won , not granted.
5. They knew the painting was a forgery. Moreover, they knew who had painted it.
6. The source of the information is irrelevant. Moreover, the information need not be confidential.
7. Moreover, international consortia and large enterprises equipped with high technology are entering into the China market in a steady flow, to join in the competition.
8. I don't want to go skating and, moreover, the ice is too thin.
9. I don't like skating, moreover, the ice is too thin.
10. There are, moreover, other barriers to using birth control.
11. Moreover,(Sentencedict.com) my finger-tips began to bleed.
12. Moreover, with strictly asexual reproduction, mutations will inevitably accumulate.
13. Moreover, strike action could be counterproductive.
14. Moreover, in stating a preference, she chooses her career.
15. Moreover, the problem of antibiotic resistance is global.
16. Moreover, technological advances compound engine makers' problems.
17. Moreover, they are virtually unknown in established residential areas.
18. Moreover what seems to have been a clerical error made even that original level low.
19. Moreover, many widely reported accounts of astonishing experiences are elaborations or flat lies.
20. Moreover, the specific Newtonian scheme has given rise to a remarkable body of mathematical ideas known as classical mechanics.
21. Moreover, the major parties today are supported by two distinct coalitions of voters, each with core interests and demands.
22. Moreover, mercury in the banned products can be absorbed by the skin and lead to hypertension, stroke and heart failure.
23. Moreover they know that Hick has the potential to dominate against spinners in a manner beyond Vaughan's capability.
24. Moreover, difficulties may arise if both parties have such a provision in their standard terms.
25. Moreover, the audit certificate for the target's published accounts is not the comfort it first seems.
26. Moreover, Kalmar contains but a small part of the total final assembly facilities within the Volvo enterprise.
27. Moreover, prosecutors argued successfully that Lee should not be released on bail.
28. Moreover, Hewlett-Packard is not yet convinced that the market is ready for such advanced technologies on the desktop.
29. A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
30. She saw that there was indeed a man immediately behind her. Moreover, he was observing her strangely.
More similar words: be over, more or less, take over, make over, more often than not, more than ever, over and over, more, no more, any more, once more, much more, all the more, furthermore, no more than, not more than, what is more, for ever, over, cover, oversee, overall, go over, all over, get over, run over, over there, lay over, uncover, recover.