Random good picture Not show
9. Can you catalogue the VCD sets you sell?
10. They sell screws and nails by volume.
11. They sell all kinds of things.
12. This shop is licensed to sell tobacco.
13. Can you sell the chief on your plan?
14. The restaurant applied for a licence to sell wine.
15. We sell quality tools at the right price.
16. This yogurt is past its sell - by date.
17. Grocery stores sell many foods that have been processed.
18. Ready meals sell well because of their convenience.
19. It is illegal to sell alcohol to children.
20. I think more customers probably prefer a soft sell.
21. Advertisement helps us to sell goods.
22. The club were forced to sell their star player.
23. We sell all shapes and sizes of teddy bear.
24. 'Are you going to sell your house?' 'Maybe.'
25. He was forced to sell off his land.
26. We sell a wide range of ales and stouts.
27. The Indians brought in exquisite beadwork to sell.
28. They are still trying to sell their house.
29. Can she be persuaded to sell ?
30. We sell pots, gloves,(sentencedict.com) seeds and other gardening paraphernalia.