(1) Provide for the worst, the best will save itself
(2) The tongue breaks bone, though itself
(3) A house divided against itself
(4) Economy is itself
a great income.
(5) The noble soul has reverence for itself
(6) Everything that lives, lives not alone, nor for itself
(7) Grief is itself a medicine.
(8) A candle lights others and consumes itself
(9) Danger itself
is the best remedy for danger.
(10) True love shows itself
in time of need.
(11) Genius often betrays itself
into great errors.
(12) Economy is in itself
a source of great revenue.
(13) If a house be divided against itself
[http://sentencedict.com/itself.html], that house cannot stand.
(14) Knowledge (itself) is power.
(15) A nation reveals itself
not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.
(16) Anger punishes itself.
(17) In war, whichever side may call itself
the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers.
(18) History repeats itself.
(19) Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
(20) The baby can't feed itself yet .
(21) Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
(22) The school system itself is not totally desegregated.
(23) The baby is too young to feed itself.
(24) Be patient and the situation may resolve itself.
(25) He let the small fire burn itself out.
(26) Giving is a reward in itself.
(27) If I take care of my character, my reputation will take care of itself
(28) You will never enjoy the world aright, till he sea itself
floweth in your vein, till you are clothed with the heavens, and crowned with the stars.
(29) The eye that sees all things else sees not itself
(30) Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself
, in fact, till it does that,it hardly is experience.
(1) The baby can't feed itself yet .
(2) The school system itself is not totally desegregated.
(3) The baby is too young to feed itself.
(4) Be patient and the situation may resolve itself.
(5) The arrow embedded itself in the wall.
(6) A snake coiled itself around the branch.
(7) The paper had intended to base itself in London.
(8) The thing itself is not important.
(9) Life has a nasty habit of repeating itself.
(10) The baby was screaming itself hoarse.
(11) The cat rubbed itself against my legs.
(12) The cat lay on the sofa, washing itself.
(13) There is even a flashback to the murder itself.
(14) The baby tripped and hurt itself.
(15) The dog scratched itself behind the ear.
(16) A solution immediately suggested itself to me .
(17) The company divested itself of its oil interests.
(18) The government found itself confronted by massive opposition.
(19) Straight after your last cigarette your body will begin to cleanse itself of tobacco toxins.
(20) The blade of the oar had entangled itself with something in the water.
(21) It is essential that the public sector orientates itself more towards the consumer.
(22) This TV play does not seem to commend itself to me.
(23) When built, the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
(24) The Russian Federation declared itself to be a sovereign republic.
(25) The local authority could find itself in the invidious position of having to refuse.
(26) When attacked, the fish inflates itself to twice its size.
(27) To his delight a familiar, tall, languid figure lowered itself down the steps of a club.
(28) The party has distanced itself from the more rabid nationalist groups in the country.
(29) The fox was released into the wild when it was old enough to fend for itself.
(30) The Congress of People's Deputies in effect voted itself out of existence.