Similar words: assist, assist in, assistant, assistance, sister, as soon as possible, consistent, subsistence. Meaning: adj. 1. unsupported by other people 2. lacking help.
Random good picture Not show
1. By early summer, she could no longer walk unassisted.
2. She was incoherent and incapable of unassisted movement.
3. She could not move unassisted.
4. In certain circumstances an unassisted party may be awarded costs from the legal aid fund if his opponent is legally aided.
5. This leaves successful unassisted parties in a rather unfortunate position. 6.
6. So I have to prise off the foe unassisted, which, believe me, takes some doing.
7. He overcame his addictions unassisted.
8. The indulged unassisted submerge the dust when I keep watch for you in ruins.
9. Use PLUS , work unassisted to produce detail CAD models and drawings of components and assemblies.
10. At other times, he'd force her to walk totally unassisted.
11. Schumacher was not injured in the accident and climbed out of the cockpit unassisted.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The air is later renewed by approaching the surface, the snail now carrying its weight unassisted.
13. Wilbur : When free verse succeeds, it can be excitingly spare and unassisted.
14. We have built machines as complicated as is possible with unassisted engineering.
More similar words: assist, assist in, assistant, assistance, sister, as soon as possible, consistent, subsistence, enlisted, consistently, as soon as, unabated, persist, resist, desist, insist, subsist, consist, assign, massive, passive, classic, passion, consist of, consist in, classify, resistance, assiduous, classical, outgassing.