Random good picture Not show
1. She displayed the classic symptoms of depression.
2. This novel may well become a classic.
3. 'Wuthering Heights' is a classic of English literature.
4. The menu is based on classic French cooking.
5. Classic A book which people praise and don't read.
6. His brilliance renders this film an indubitable classic.
7. It's a classic case of bad planning.
8. Have you ever read Fielding's classic novel 'Tom Jones'?
9. I am fond of classic music.
10. I have a blind spot where classic music is concerned.
11. Too many job hunters make the classic mistake of thinking only about what's in it for them.
12. This is a classic example of a badly designed building.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. I made the classic mistake of clapping in a pause in the music!
14. The novel is regarded as one of the classic works.
15. The film is destined to become a cult classic.
16. I suffer from the classic working mother's guilt trip.
17. Withdrawal is a classic symptom of depression.
18. A classic Rolls Royce fetched ￡25 000 at auction.
19. The novel may become a modern classic.
20. She had all the classic symptoms of the disorder.
21. The Triumph Spitfire is a classic car.
22. He specializes in screen adaptations of classic novels.
23. The book is now recognized as a classic.
24. She's not going to help? Oh, that's classic!
25. It is a classic case of malnutrition.
26. The classic black dress is always in style.
27. The classic look never goes out of fashion.
28. That match was a classic.
29. She wore a classic navy suit.
30. The debate in the mainstream press has been a classic example of British hypocrisy.
More similar words: classical, classify, class, a class, classroom, middle-class, the working class, assist, assign, massive, assist in, assistant, assistance, assignment, as soon as possible, basic, music, clay, claim, physics, musical, last, declare, basically, musician, flash, laser, blast, music stand, physically.