Random good picture Not show
(1) When I taught, I would assign a topic to children which they would write about.
(2) When teachers assign homework, students usually feel an obligation to do it.
(3) Assign each student a partner.
(4) Later in the year, she'll assign them research papers.
(5) Shall we assign Thursdays for our weekly meetings?
(6) Assign the letters of the alphabet their numerical values — A equals 1, B equals 2, etc.
(7) It is impossible to assign an exact date to this building.
(8) Assign a different colour to each different type of information.
(9) It's wise to assign special exercises to the weaker students.
(10) Detectives have been unable to assign a motive for the murder.
(11) It is possible to assign an exact date to this building.
(12) Can we assign jealousy as the motive for the crime?
(13) Under Mr. Harel's system, each business must assign a value to each job.
(14) The selling broker is then required to assign a portion of the commission to the buyer broker.
(15) You are obliged to assign to me your firm by the contract.
(16) Can teachers assign articles with vulgar words?
(17) Networks assign the number pattern to a category.
(18) In the next we assign each task a number.
(19) Economists assign value to resources based on their relative value in the production process, Preston says.
(20) So, why not have the princess assign Simpleton his tasks?
(21) Laws of assignment An occam process may assign values to its variables.
(22) In addition, the conference plans to assign supplementary frequencies for the steadily rising demands of mobile satellite and other mobile communication services.
(23) For example(sentencedict.com), assign your service manager a budget and let him control his own expenditure.
(24) Congress also voted to assign the customs from the ports of San BIas and Mazatlan to build roads from them to Guadalajara.
(25) He is a textbook example of how complicated it is to assign blame.
(26) It is closely related to a longer version extant in four manuscripts three of which assign it to him.
(27) Employment interviewers select the best qualified workers available and assign them to the firms requiring assistance.
(28) It is roughly to this period that we may assign a number of the burials excavated by Folke Bergman near Lopnur. Sentencedict.com
(29) To conduct a successful crime audit you will need to: Assign clear responsibility and provide appropriate resources.
(30) If your child is playing Nintendo ask if you might play together and let him assign you to your role.
More similar words: assignment, sign on, sign in, design, resign, signal, designs, designer, design for, signature, significant, significance, significantly, assist, classic, massive, assist in, classify, classical, assistant, assistance, as soon as possible, sigh, campaign, foreigner, in sight, insight, out of sight, sovereignty, lose sight of.