Random good picture Not show
1. The shopping centre agreed to desist from false advertising.
2. The soldiers have been ordered to desist from firing their guns.
3. You should desist from such foolish activities.
4. They agreed to desist from the bombing campaign.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The high winds are expected to desist tomorrow.
6. I wish he'd desist from entertaining his friends at all hours of the day and night.
7. I asked him to desist from abusing me in private to newspaper editors.
8. We hope that the military regime will desist from its acts of violence.
9. The judge told him to desist from threatening his wife.
10. He commanded all law violators to cease and desist.
11. Blaine would not desist in her insistence.
12. It would be wise to desist from this activity forthwith.
13. Each pledged to desist from slander, vilification and acts of sabotage.
14. You need to train the dog to desist from barking excessively.
15. Would he desist from civil disobedience if he were convinced?
16. The teacher requested us to desist from discussion.
17. They were told to desist from spreading grapevine news.
18. I wish he would desist from entertaining his friends.
19. The magazine will desist from such language after receiving complaints.
20. The judge told the man to desist from threatening his wife.
21. I asked him desist from abusing me in private to newspaper editors.
22. Perhaps the presence of her young mistress made her desist from talk.
23. The parents' aim is straight forward: to get the child to desist from potentially dangerous behaviour, not to teach alternatives.
24. One person might consider it his moral duty to fight and another to desist from fighting.
25. But they differ from normal girls in the extent to which they pursue these activities and their inability to desist from them.
26. However, the professor was able to convince them to desist by arguing that they lacked sufficient grounds for their demand.
27. Guidelines have been issued to them on the point at which they must desist from the chase because of danger to the public.
28. CANON XLII: If any Bishop, or Presbyter, or Deacon wastes his time by playing dice, or getting drunk, either let him desist therefrom or let him be deposed from office.
29. The seniors were demonstrating and were question , on campus, to desist.
30. The attorney general was authorized to request only a cease and desist order, which, if not followed, could be punished as contempt of court.
More similar words: resist, resistance, thesis, desire, design, besides, designs, designer, design for, hypothesis, designation, sister, assist, persist, subsist, insist, consist, assist in, consist of, consist in, assistant, consistent, assistance, consistently, desk, as is, basis, modest, desert, crisis.