Random good picture Not show
1. Behind the green house was a greenhouse.
2. Behind the green house is a greenhouse.
3. It was scorching hot inside the greenhouse.
4. Greenhouse temperature can be plotted against plant growth.
5. She breeds orchids in her greenhouse.
6. The tomatoes were grown in the greenhouse.
7. The specific impact of the greenhouse effect is unknowable.
8. Conditions in the greenhouse are carefully controlled.
9. We know that greenhouse gases can affect the climate.
10. Our greenhouse was wrecked in last night's storm.
11. Gladys grows a lot of tomatoes in her greenhouse.
12. Delicate plants need to be kept in a greenhouse during the winter.
13. The destruction of forests is contributing to the greenhouse effect.
14. Keeping the young plants in a greenhouse will help bring them on.
15. A narrow band of grass separated the greenhouse from the vegetable garden.
16. A greenhouse stays warm because the glass traps the heat of the sun.
17. Keep the atmosphere in your greenhouse slightly moist throughout the spring.
18. The rise in greenhouse gases parallels the reduction in the ozone layer.
19. Measure the floor area of the greenhouse and divide it by six.
20. Raise the seedlings in the greenhouse, and transplant when the weather becomes warmer.
21. Carbon dioxide is the largest contributor to the greenhouse effect.
22. Greenhouse gases combine with hydrocarbons to form smog.
23. This is the well-known greenhouse effect.
24. Life without sinuations and frustrations is life the flower in greenhouse, which can not stand the challenge from wind and rain , frost and snow ,and will srely die away in the end .
25. The scope for successful gardening increases dramatically with a greenhouse.
26. Best results are obtained by starting the plants off in a warm greenhouse.
27. It is important to maintain a constant temperature inside the greenhouse.
28. The Green Party have called for a substantial reduction in the emission of greenhouse gases by the UK.
29. Methane is one of the principal gases contributing to the greenhouse effect.
30. We are all beginning to experience global warming due to the enhanced greenhouse effect.
More similar words: the greenhouse effect, green, green revolution, leeuwenhoek, screen, Greek, greet, agree, greed, screening, degree, agree to, agree on, greeting, disagree, agreeable, agreement, agree with, free enterprise, disagreeable, house, housing, household, warehouse, amorphous, egregious, gregarious, housekeeping, the White House, manhood.