Random good picture Not show
1. The anniversary was marked by a luncheon given in the town hall.
2. We have luncheon at twelve o'clock.
3. Luncheon will be served at one, Madam.
4. Their luncheon was brutally interrupted by gunfire.
5. They met at a literary luncheon.
6. Earlier this month, a luncheon for former UN staff was held in Vienna.
7. Save your energy at both dinner and luncheon parties.
8. So-called luncheon meats are cooked sausages.
9. The duty journalist was at luncheon.
10. I believe the luncheon voucher approach is misguided.
11. There were no checks received at the luncheon.
12. After dinner, yes, but not after luncheon.
13. Strangely, very few people attended the luncheon.
14. A fishy story Luncheon with a definitely fishy flavour was served by Rochdale Ladies' guild recently.
15. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Serve on individual luncheon platters with toast points or crackers.
16. We will run them during recesses, during the luncheon recess, and all night when we recess at four each afternoon.
17. The annual luncheon at the center pays homage to those who have given more than 1, 000 hours.
18. Sorry frustrated homemakers - and take heart, luncheon tycoons - that's not quite true.
19. It contains a luncheon and dinner menu for every day of the year, plus every relevant recipe.
20. The luncheon took place in a giant marquee with windows looking out across the polo field.
21. A casserole was already in the oven cooking gently for luncheon.
22. Meal fees: Wear Valley district councillors are being asked to approve increased charges for meals on wheels and luncheon clubs.
23. Those attending will meet with the city's lobbyists and attend a luncheon with Gov.
24. I had the pleasure of sitting next to Prince Abdullah at luncheon[sentencedict.com/luncheon.html], whom I found a most interesting young man.
25. Muskrat preparation was a subject of debate at the luncheon.
26. Once again, he left the pupils to superintend the luncheon and departed into the small parlour to hear their story.
27. Mr Wright discovered that you can't hand out authority like luncheon vouchers.
28. They were told they were to remain there and watch the luncheon speeches on closed-circuit television.
29. The next day he persuaded May to escape for a walk in the Park after luncheon.
30. As I had to go back to my office after a big luncheon party, I arrived half way through the collection.
More similar words: lunch, crunched, punch, bunch, munch, launch, crunch, archeological, clincher, scrunch, staunch, quenched, entrenched, unchangeable, carte blanche, lung, flunk, theory, lunar, plunge, theorist, lunatic, plunder, theology, the other day, fall under, theocracy, in the open, voluntary, volunteer.