Random good picture Not show
1. Gray finds a correlation between global warming and industrialisation.
2. Industrialisation brought with it major social upheavals across the western world.
3. No simple causative relationship between industrialisation and the organisation of sexuality is suggested.
4. The Reich's attempts at industrialisation had been contradicted by the effort to retain a semi-feudal social and political structure.
5. They are responsible for promoting the industrialisation of agriculture which has led to the current outbreak.
6. Even when industrialisation took most men out of the home, women ensured that the old neighbourly traditions lived on.
7. The growth of industrialisation and Nonconformism resulted in the collapse of the old traditionally supported customs and public charities.
8. Wealth during industrialisation was no longer adequate as a distinguishing feature of social class.
9. In a topic on industrialisation one might look at the effect of industrialisation on a rural community without work.
10. Brazil has benefited hugely from China's industrialisation.
11. This massive overbuild is being colossal scale of industrialisation.
12. Andr é Wallenberg was the financier of Sweden's industrialisation.
13. Untrammelled industrialisation, particularly in poor countries, is contaminating rivers and aquifers.
14. The many machines spawned by industrialisation, such as the power loom and printing press, required a better lubricant than animal fat.
15. Urbanisation, industrialisation and intensive agriculture will put huge pressure on each country's environment.
16. But the size and scale of industrialisation and urbanisation in China are unprecedented.
17. Modest industrialisation centred on North - Eastern region, introduction of first Five - Year Plan in 1953.
18. Social history Social historians tend to support the view that industrialisation destroyed the apprenticeship system.
19. Will dove breeding survive the inevitable changes in occupations and lifestyles of the local villagers that industrialisation will cause?
20. This high level of growth is largely attributable to the current extremely low level of industrialisation.
21. The capitalist mode of production, for example, developed in Britain prior to industrialisation.
22. In fact,[Sentence dictionary] the system developed during the transition to industrialisation in the early part of the present century.
23. In any case, for the dependency theorists, development did not necessarily mean Western-style industrialisation.
24. Business and labour history; Social history Social historians tend to support the view that industrialisation destroyed the apprenticeship system.
25. Consumption patterns are influenced by many factors, including social trends, prosperity and industrialisation.
26. Gelsenkirchen was mentioned in a document for the first time in 1147. The discovery of hard coal in mid- 1900 triggered the industrialisation of the Gelsenkirchen area.
27. Based on the literature and experiment, the thesis gets a economical and reasonable technical route to prepare Propyzamide, offering important gists for industrialisation production.
28. The awkward fact with which both of them struggle is that China's industrialisation – the largest in history – has been achieved indigenously.
29. Textiles are a good bet for a country bent on industrialisation.
30. By the 1920 s architects throughout Europe were reacting against the conditions created by industrialisation.
More similar words: industrialization, industrial, industrious, industry, organisation, improvisation, nationalist, nationalism, frustration, socialization, austria, austrian, materialistic, extraterrestrial, cessation, sensation, accusation, compensation, restriction, distribution, variation, dispensation, condensation, conversation, satisfaction, conversational, indication, alienation, vindication, indignation.