Random good picture Not show
1. The man glanced nervously at his watch.
2. She nervously crumbled the bread between her fingers.
3. He bit his lip nervously, trying not to cry.
4. She gulped nervously, as if the question bothered her.
5. They giggled nervously as they waited for their turn.
6. I walked nervously up the garden path towards the front door.
7. She shuffled nervously on the bench.
8. She glanced nervously at her watch.
9. The maid looked nervously at her mistress.
10. He nervously moistened his lips with his tongue.
11. He paced nervously up and down on the platform.
12. The child backed away from the dog nervously.
13. She fluttered nervously about, going from room to room.
14. I edged nervously past the dog.
15. Fielding nervously wet his lips and tried to smile.
16. He twitched nervously at his tie.
17. He chewed his lower lip nervously.
18. She bobbed her head nervously.
19. As they waited, Kravis paced the room nervously.
20. He cracked his fingers nervously.
21. He paced the room nervously.
22. She shuffled her papers nervously on her desk.
23. She swallowed nervously before beginning.
24. He was pacing the room nervously.
25. He hovered nervously in the doorway.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. His tongue flicked nervously across dry lips.
27. She glanced nervously over her shoulder.
28. He sat nervously on the edge of his chair.
29. I saw him step forward momentarily but then hang back, nervously massaging his hands.
30. She took up a slice of bread, broke it nervously, then put it aside.
More similar words: nervous, dubiously, obviously, furiously, anxiously, raucously, previously, sensuously, notoriously, tremulously, incredulously, laboriously, consciously, anomalously, fortuitously, voraciously, courageously, precariously, avariciously, subconsciously, contemptuously, simultaneously, monotonously, fervor, reservoir, nerve, enervate, rendezvous, mischievous, onerous.