Random good picture Not show
1. Do your muscles have the strength and resilience that they should have?
2. Her natural resilience helped her overcome the crisis.
3. She has shown great resilience to stress.
4. His greatest strengths are his determination and resilience.
5. People showed remarkable resilience during the war.
6. He showed great courage and resilience in fighting back from a losing position to win the game.
7. Their courage and resilience inspired us all.
8. It decreases our levels of tolerance and resilience.
9. His courage and resilience in the face of adversity.
10. His sturdy resilience to knocks and setbacks.
11. That pragmatism and resilience inclines this survey to optimism.
12. Wade has shown great resilience in times of adversity.
13. One that shows resilience, and that takes people of quality with determination.
14. But Yirol is a symbol of the extraordinary resilience that has kept the society from disintegrating.
15. As such it underlined Clinton's growing reputation for resilience and once again demonstrated his effectiveness as a campaigning politician.
16. Middlesbrough showed a resilience that emphasised they are no longer a soft touch on their travels.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Resilience is highest at the beginning of the new school year and hits rock bottom in February.
18. And their resilience changed the tone of my whole project.
19. I seem to have no emotional resilience these days because I am not sleeping well.
20. Bad luck is a test of resilience, determination and perseverance. Many people fail to withstand the pressures of bad luck and simply give up. Dr T.P.Chia
21. Skill, experience and the natural beauty and resilience of wool make Tintawn famous for its exacting standards.
22. Bad luck is a test of your resilience, will and perseverance, and it always gives in to determination, preparation and action. Dr T.P.Chia
23. Brussels: Chemicals was the only sector to show resilience as prices were marked down in thin business.
24. She rose to her feet, smoothed her second-hand dress and drew from her vast reservoir of resilience.
25. On the contrary, it brought to the fore her inner resilience.
26. Chris Patten deserves an award for endurance as well as resilience in the face of adversity.
27. Written off again and again, he has proved phenomenal in resilience and political craftiness.
28. In spite of the turmoil of the late twentieth century, cathedrals have shown both resilience and consistency.
29. This reduction was largely achieved on a voluntary basis, and our employees showed remarkable resilience and loyalty, despite such difficulties.
30. As mentioned earlier, a paper's sizing also determines its resilience to scraping and other colour removal techniques.
More similar words: resilient, ebullience, residence, science, sapience, patience, audience, presidency, experience, impatience, conscience, experienced, diligence, convenience, resistance, disobedience, presence, science fiction, in the presence of, alien, client, salient, fossilize, milieu, ebullient, emollient, alienation, intelligence agency, resign, resist.