Random good picture Not show
1. I'm reading the sequel to 'Gone with the Wind'.
2. She is currently writing a sequel to Daphne du Maurier's "Rebecca".
3. He's been asked to make a sequel to "Peter Pan".
4. His speech had an unfortunate sequel, in that it caused a riot.
5. The rumour is that there is a sequel to the movie in the works, although this has not been confirmed.
6. Famine is often the sequel to war.
7. The long/eagerly awaited sequel is now available on video.
8. The affair had a strange sequel.
9. She's writing a sequel to her first novel.
10. Some important new characters appear in the sequel.
11. There was an interesting sequel to these events later in the year.
12. There was a dramatic sequel to last Thursday's scandalous revelations when the minister for trade suddenly announced his resignation.
13. He is writing a sequel to his latest best seller.
14. The postponement of the film's sequel has held cinema-goers in eager anticipation for several months.
15. The immediate sequel to the price rises was uprisings across the country.
16. For once the sequel is as good as the original.
17. The studio wants to star her in a sequel to last year's hit.
18. The police said the clash was a sequel to yesterday'snationwide strike.
19. An Ace Ventura sequel was inevitable.
20. There was a sequel to this adventure.
21. Didja hear Judith is already planning a sequel?
22. It leaves you eager for the sequel.
23. The immediate sequel was an armed uprising in several cities[Sentencedict.com], headed by Moscow.
24. The smash sequel has already taken the United States by storm and is now doing the same here.
25. The sequel to this, Alice through the looking glass, was published seven years later in 1872.
26. The film studio nixed her plans to make a sequel.
27. And each day for the next several days, no matter how full her schedule(http://Sentencedict.com), Amelia wrote a sequel.
28. Bronson will return to the role of Paul Kersey to take on the Mafia in the latest sequel to the vigilante saga.
29. Michael Walsh is writing the Warner novel, which includes a prequel and a sequel to the events in the 1942 film.
30. Chronic radiation enteritis is now recognised as a frequent and clinically important sequel of abdominal and pelvic irradiation treatment for malignant disease.
More similar words: sequence, subsequent, sequential, subsequently, obsequious, consequence, consequently, in consequence, consequential, inconsequential, fuel, cruel, uniquely, obliquely, brusquely, cruel and unusual punishment, equip, cheque, equal, equate, request, equity, unequal, frequent, equator, require, equinox, equipped, inequity, required.