Random good picture Not show
8. Make sure the tripod is stable.
9. She led the horse back into the stable.
10. The patient's condition is stable .
11. Markets are flourishing and prices are stable.
12. The satellite is now in a stable orbit.
13. We need a stable government.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. This ladder doesn't seem very stable.
15. The situation in the country has remained relatively stable for a few months now.
16. A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
17. There are two horses in the stable, eating their heads off and doing no work.
18. If the foundations of the house aren't stable, collapse is possible.
19. The price of oil should remain stable for the rest of 1992.
20. The prices of the commodities are quite stable this year.
21. The injured man was in a stable condition.
22. Where do you stable your pony?
23. The stable is a mile away.
24. He littered the stable with fresh straw.
25. The horse was led back to its stable.
27. Put a book under the table to keep it stable.
28. The mare has just thrown a foal in the stable.
29. A wide base will make the structure much more stable.
30. He was not married, but he was in a stable relationship.
More similar words: table, notable, tableau, establish, portable, suitable, vegetable, palatable, timetable, equitable, comfortable, immutable, adaptable, debatable, veritable, on the table, irritable, inimitable, tablespoon, hospitable, delectable, creditable, acceptable, inevitable, profitable, unbeatable, irrefutable, uncomfortable, inscrutable, respectable.