Random good picture Not show
1. My sister was the one who travelled farthest.
2. with his homework until his sister helped him.
3. She was intriguing with her sister against her mother.
4. I have a lot in common with my sister.
5. I share a bedroom with my sister.
6. She has gone to see her sister this weekend.
7. The resemblance between Susan and her sister was remarkable.
8. Aunt Mary is my mother's sister.
9. My little sister is still prepping.
10. She is the same height as her sister.
11. My sister won first prize for her singing.
12. The girl headed her little sister to the school.
13. Memories of my sister faded away after many years.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I got a letter from my sister this morning.
15. Kehr bears a strong facial resemblance to her sister.
16. I believe my sister to be honest.
17. Take care of my brother and sister.
18. His sister had been bound to secrecy.
19. He was tired of running errands for his sister.
20. He jilted her for his best friend's sister.
21. She has a sister much younger than she is.
22. My sister puzzles me and causes me anxiety.
23. My sister was parked down the road.
24. The accused's elder sister bailed her out of jail.
25. She has a very close relationship with her sister.
26. My sister works in a military hospital.
27. My sister has twin sons.
28. He said she is his sister.
29. My baby sister never cries unless she is hungry.
30. Sam's about the same height as his sister now.
More similar words: consistent, consistently, minister, sinister, register, administer, boisterous, resist, subsist, insist, persist, assist, consist, assist in, consist of, consist in, assistant, assistance, resistance, listen, distend, listen to, listener, enlisted, oyster, poster, foster, glistening, mystery, cluster.