Random good picture Not show
1. My sister was the one who travelled farthest.
2. with his homework until his sister helped him.
3. She was intriguing with her sister against her mother.
4. Your sister is trying to read;please be quiet for her sake.
5. I have a lot in common with my sister.
6. I share a bedroom with my sister.
7. She was a small, dainty child, unlike her sister who was large and had big feet.
8. She has gone to see her sister this weekend.
9. The resemblance between Susan and her sister was remarkable.
10. She differs from her sister in the color of her eyes.
11. Aunt Mary is my mother's sister.
12. My little sister is still prepping.
13. She is the same height as her sister.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. My sister won first prize for her singing.
15. Sister Francesca entered the chapel, took her seat, and promptly fell asleep.
16. The girl headed her little sister to the school.
17. Memories of my sister faded away after many years.
18. Don't keep blaming your little sister for your bad behavior.
19. He hates his little sister because she destroyed all his toys.
20. I got a letter from my sister this morning.
21. Kehr bears a strong facial resemblance to her sister.
22. I believe my sister to be honest.
23. Take care of my brother and sister.
24. My sister smeared herself with suntan oil and slept by the swimming pool.
25. His sister had been bound to secrecy.
26. He was tired of running errands for his sister.
27. She is quiet and studious, in marked contrast to her sister.
28. I've been chasing around all morning trying to find a gift for my sister.
29. She used to play games of make-believe with her elder sister.
30. The police have been trying to chase up the dead man's sister, but they have no idea where she lives.
More similar words: consistent, consistently, minister, sinister, register, administer, boisterous, resist, subsist, insist, persist, assist, consist, assist in, consist of, consist in, assistant, assistance, resistance, listen, distend, listen to, listener, enlisted, oyster, poster, foster, glistening, mystery, cluster.