Synonym: sedulous. Similar words: sumptuous, ambiguous, continuous, assign, assist, massive, classic, assist in. Meaning: [ə'sɪdjʊəs] adj. marked by care and persistent effort.
Random good picture Not show
1) He was assiduous in his attendance at church.
2) The Government has been assiduous in the fight against inflation.
3) She was assiduous in her duties.
4) Podulski had been assiduous in learning his adopted language.
5) His brother is assiduous in the study of relativity.
6) The book was the result of ten years' assiduous research.
7) Nelson Mandela is the most assiduous.
8) He was assiduous in his attendance at Mass.
9) He delighted in the young and was assiduous in attendance at the Oxford Union, where he was senior librarian.
10) Some parties have been assiduous in doing so,[http://sentencedict.com/assiduous.html] others have not.
11) But even in the midst of these minefields, assiduous efforts have been made to fashion a safe passageway.
12) Once we were inside, she was also most assiduous in accompanying us as we searched for any secret entrance or passageway.
13) Such assiduous attention has never been directed at this market before.
14) He is assiduous in plying me with melba toast, and has the charm one always associates with a private homosexual.
15) Local patrols had sufficient reason to be assiduous in their duties.
16) The People was the most assiduous in digging the dirt.
17) His Anglican faith was visible rather than assiduous; he apologises in his diaries for his work keeping him from church on Sundays.
18) His spirit of assiduous study is worthy of emulation.
19) His erudition comes from his assiduous study.
20) Assiduous respiratory care is mandatory.
21) He was as ever assiduous and gallant.
22) Physical conditions: Healthy, Sea legs, Honest, Assiduous, Male.
23) Not the assiduous life is a crime, the non - technique industrious is boorish.
24) Maybe I was too young because I fear I was not an assiduous student.
25) Each patient had three or four attendants that night devoted to providing him or her the most assiduous service.
26) Members of congress increasingly came to believe that they could insulate themselves against electoral defeat by assiduous attention to constituency casework.
27) After the Restoration Garway was in 1661 returned to Parliament for Chichester, and quickly became one of its most assiduous members.
28) It may be that, in some areas, registration officers were less than assiduous in chasing up the laggards.
29) As secretary to his father in Europe, he became an accomplished linguist and assiduous diarist.
30) In documenting the historical crapshoot of the last 200 years, there have been few losers more assiduous than the Chinese.
More similar words: sumptuous, ambiguous, continuous, assign, assist, massive, classic, assist in, classify, classical, assistant, assistance, assignment, as soon as possible, side by side, side, aside, beside, subsidy, outsider, besides, lay aside, sidewalk, put aside, on the side, resident, consider, set aside, aside from, cast aside.