Random good picture Not show
1. It is anticipated that inflation will stabilize at 3%.
2. His blood pressure tended to stabilize.
3. The gyroscope in tank is used to stabilize the aim system of the gun.
4. Officials hope the move will stabilize exchange rates.
5. They are eager to stabilize currencies.
6. The tumors regressed and then they appeared to stabilize.
7. Each time the numbers of species will stabilize at a higher level than the first.
8. A satellite that can stabilize itself would be less expensive than those that depend on steering jets.
9. But the shift may stabilize at a point that falls short of a fully developed subject culture.
10. The private sector was to be harnessed to stabilize - if not increase - local employment.
11. It would be very tricky to try to stabilize the region without the support of other countries.
12. Eventually the ground seemed to stabilize and there was a long silence during which the mist curled slowly upwards.
13. A pin was inserted to stabilize the ligament, and scar tissue from the previous injury had to be cleared.
14. Although officials have insisted reform policies to stabilize the economy and further capitalism will remain on track, analysts are skeptical.
15. Ancient and well-established episcopal churches tended to stabilize subsequent urban development.
16. Since costs tend to rise inexorably,[sentence dictionary] attempts to stabilize public spending have essentially meant cuts in actual services.
17. Last ten days trying to devise way to stabilize frame, he wrote.
18. Whether the foreign aid will be enough to stabilize the country remains to be seen.
19. The exercise allows you to move and stabilize muscles in the movement.
20. Are you sure you could stabilize the fusion reaction?
21. Although her illness is serious, her condition is beginning to stabilize.
22. The Central Bank intervened in the currency markets today to try to stabilize the exchange rate.
23. In China, the policy of one child per family was introduced to stabilize the country's population at 1.6 billion.
24. People with epilepsy and similar diseases can take pills to stabilize their condition.
25. Though movie stars and corporate moguls have run up prices in beach-front resorts recently, expect prices overall to stabilize.
26. The larger an Ecosphere is, the longer it takes to stabilize, and the harder it is to kill it.
27. It is hoped that the tax increases will help to stabilize the economy.
28. City Hall had promised that urban renewal would be used to help restore and stabilize the community.
29. Milpitas-based Cirrus said last month it would cut 455 jobs in an effort to stabilize itself after plummeting into the red.
30. Finally, all governmental flows suggest means by which government might attempt to stabilize the economy.
More similar words: stabilization, stability, unstability, instability, accountability, utilize, ability, viability, fossilize, fertilize, liability, durability, affability, equability, disability, capability, probability, reliability, malleability, availability, rehabilitate, vulnerability, rehabilitation, idolize, realize, tantalize, visualize, socialize, specialize, socialized.