Random good picture Not show
1. Preston is particularly good at handling temperamental people.
2. He is very temperamental and critical.
3. Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity.
4. He is very temperamental.
5. There are definitely temperamental similarities between the brothers.
6. Sorry if the heater's a bit temperamental.
7. They are firm friends in spite of temperamental differences.
8. The printer's being temperamental this morning.
9. Actors have the reputation of being highly temperamental.
10. He's a temperamental player .
11. I first started cruising in yachts with temperamental petrol engines.
12. He was flamboyant and temperamental on and off the stage.
13. She's creative, artistic, and temperamental.
14. Claire Chennault was the temperamental opposite of Stilwell.
15. The Prince was not as temperamental as his father.
16. Mike and Louis are temperamental opposites.
17. The concert was good,[sentencedict.com/temperamental.html] despite a temperamental sound system.
18. He described her as a woman who is temperamental and quick to take offence.
19. Surely temperamental exchanges of this nature should occur somewhat later in a relationship.
20. The only heating was from a temperamental iron stove in the centre of each hut.
21. His top offensive threats are two temperamental sophomores, and he made a major schematic shift in midseason. Pretty impressive.
22. Be careful how you approach her - she's very temperamental.
23. You have to treat our video recorder very carefully - it's rather temperamental.
24. I had a fight with the ticket machine, which was being temperamental.
25. You never know what to expect with her. She's so temperamental.
26. It happened while I was cooking dinner on my temperamental new stove.
27. This may be due to parental management techniques but may also be due to the temperamental state of the child.
28. The Blue Fog features large patches of rust, an oil leak, a loose handle and a temperamental pull cord.
29. As in his recordings of the last three Tchaikovsky Symphonies, Klemperer reveals a temperamental antipathy towards excessive emotionalism in Romantic repertoire.
30. My heart seemed to stop beating, then kick reluctantly into life again, like those temperamental old generators of colonial Danu.
More similar words: ornamental, fundamental, tempera, temperature, intemperate, sentimental, mental, mentally, lamentably, incremental, detrimental, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, tempestuous, amendment, first amendment, entailment, rental, dental, parental, lament, statement, occidental, accidental, tournament, excitement, impediment, employment.