Random good picture Not show
1. This accountant was sent to prison because of defalcation.
2. Defalcation is a common form of crime in judicial practice.
3. The cognizance of complicity of defalcation should be based on the principle of the general provisions of the criminal law.
4. Main body of defalcation.
5. The bank lost money by the defalcation of the cashier.
6. Mr. Kabarschi was sentenced defalcation this July and paid an enormous sum of penalty.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Scientific Definition of " Defalcation Without Return " and " Defalcation Turning to Embezzlement "
8. But one day Mr. Martin was charged with serious defalcation.
9. The problem of how to deal with the case of unused defalcation has some divergences of opinion between the field of theory in criminal law, and in the departments of practice have the same problem.
10. In the penal law of 1979, the crime of defalcation was not ordained.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, calculation, deflation, education, location, deforestation, indication, invocation, medication, dedication, educational, publication, altercation, implication, deprecation, application, vindication, intoxication, confiscation, purification, communication, equivocation, specification, prevarication, qualification, justification, nullification, clarification, certification.