Random good picture Not show
1. Wrap the bandage firmly around the injured limb.
2. Lucy had a bandage round her knee.
3. The injured arm was bound by bandage.
4. He unwound the bandage from his ankle.
5. Cleanse the cut/wound thoroughly before you bandage it.
6. She wound a bandage round my wounded arm.
7. I twisted the bandage round her knee.
8. She trussed him quickly with stolen bandage, and gagged his mouth.
9. We put some ointment and a bandage on his knee.
10. Some smiles are like bandage which covers the wound,the heart still hurts,though.
11. The nurse eased the bandage off.
12. The nurse lapped a bandage about his wrist.
13. You ought to bandage that cut.
14. Blood soaked through the bandage.
15. I twisted the bandage round his leg.
16. Don't bandage the wound too tightly.
17. The blood soaked through the bandage.
18. The bandage gradually unwound and fell off.
19. She pulled the bandage back very carefully.
20. He wrapped a bandage around my injured wrist.
21. She removed the bandage with a sharp tug.
22. Lie still while I put the bandage on.
23. Use a crepe bandage to support the affected area.
24. Blood started from the bandage.
25. Bandage the wound to reduce the risk of infection.
26. He wound a small bandage round her finger.
27. Blood had soaked through the bandage.
28. The nurse lapped a bandage around his wrist.
29. He wound the bandage tightly round his ankle.
30. In a nearby medical tent,(sentence dictionary) a US Army doctor gently unwinds Metruk's bandage.