Random good picture Not show
1) Don't be disheartened by a single failure.
2) He was beginning to feel very disheartened.
3) Those young men are too easily disheartened by difficulties.
4) She's easily disheartened by difficulties.
5) She was disheartened at the result.
6) He's easily disheartened by difficulties.
7) Don't let this defeat dishearten you.
8) He was disheartened by their hostile reaction.
9) He felt disheartened at his failure.
10) The peasants were dismally disheartened by the long drought.
11) News of another job rejection disheartened her badly.
12) Don't let this set - back dishearten you.
13) She was very disheartened by the results of the test.
14) It's disheartening to see what little progress has been made.
15) The feeble applause disheartened us.
16) We all know only too well how disheartening it can be to try hard but achieve nothing.
17) To lower in or deprive of spirit; dishearten.
18) Volatile law and order situation also dishearten foreign tourists.
19) Bad credit can dishearten you in many ways .
20) The spill dishearten us all and, I believe, makes the public a little more reticent to assume a smooth recovery.
21) He was convinced that America so weakened would dishearten allies who depended on us.
22) Your rousing tales of the Second Age dishearten nearby foes and lighten the footsteps of your allies .
23) Defeat cannot dishearten me. It can only chasten me. I know that God will guide me. Truth is superior to man's wisdom. -Gandhi.
24) No matter what time, no matter what may happen, I will never allow yourself a little get disheartened.
25) If young children don't see quick results they grow disheartened.
26) Without the spiritual world the material world is a disheartening enigma. Joseph Joubert
27) He was so unlucky with the weather and I thought it would dishearten him,(http://sentencedict.com/dishearten.html) but he just kept going.
28) Indecision is the most unsexy thing on the planet. I dont know if I'm sexy but I think decisiveness is sexy. I also lose trust and faith in them when I realise I'm a bit on my own and thats a very disheartening feeling. Drew Barrymore
29) This state of things afflicted , but did not dishearten me .
30) My fear is that newcomers with try to start out on these machines and then become dishearten to the sport.
More similar words: heartening, wholeheartedly, heart, at heart, by heart, headquarters, kindergarten, heart and soul, state of the art, hear, starter, charter, quarter, heard, repartee, shorten, portend, hear of, descartes, shortened, hear from, rehearse, earth, quarterback, shortening, dish, near to, dearth, on earth, earthy.