Random good picture Not show
1) He is on the margin of bare subsistence.
2) Most of the population lives at subsistence level.
3) Their main mode of subsistence is hunting.
4) The land provided subsistence and little more.
5) They had no visible means of subsistence.
6) Their subsistence comes from the sea.
7) Seventy percent of the country's population practises subsistence agriculture.
8) They were living barely above the level of subsistence.
9) The family were living at subsistence level.
10) Many families are living below the level of subsistence.
11) He worked a 16-hour day for a subsistence wage .
12) The money is intended to provide a basic subsistence and should not be paid to someone who receives other income.
13) Many black Namibians are subsistence farmers who live in the arid borderlands.
14) She had no means of subsistence and was dependent on charity.
15) Our ancestors lived in basic subsistence economies where cash never changed hands.
16) The pension was fixed well below subsistence level.
17) Most of us were subsistence farmers.
18) The majority of the islanders lived at subsistence level.
19) Payments soon fell below subsistence level.
20) Settlers to the area threatened the bears' subsistence.
21) What are these minimum subsistence levels?
22) Travelling and subsistence allowances are not subject to tax.
23) Factory workers were paid a subsistence wage.
24) What is the subsistence level for students?
25) The subsistence economy, however,(http://sentencedict.com/subsistence.html) provides security for irregular workers.
26) These policies have the hallmarks of the subsistence approach to poverty outlined earlier in section 2 of this Chapter.
27) Many of the families are forced to live at the subsistence level.
28) The standard of living today is on the edge of subsistence.
29) The vote against a federal guarantee of a minimal, subsistence level of support was a devastating loss to all women.
30) They must not demand a very high cash outlay or demand a very high degree of risk thereby endangering subsistence.
More similar words: subsist, consistent, consistently, sister, listen, distend, listen to, listener, assistance, resistance, sentence, distention, glistening, penitence, sustenance, subside, subsidy, substance, insist, assist, persist, resist, desist, consist, assist in, consist in, assistant, consist of, tendency, fence.