Random good picture Not show
2. Mary is training to be a technician.
3. A skilled technician takes years to train.
4. The technician is busy repairing the machine.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The technician plotted the thermal conductivity versus mean temperature.
6. He was a radio technician aboard the USS Missouri.
7. He started as a technician and worked his way up through the company to become managing director.
8. A technician on probation was hit by a piece of falling masonry.
9. The technician has done a serious disservice to his company by disclosing the kerneled secrets about its main products to other companies.
10. He works as a sound technician in a recording studio.
11. A school technician pirated anything from video nasties to computer games.
12. As a pianist, she's a brilliant technician, but she lacks passion.
13. A camera catches a technician crawling ofF the set!
14. A technician diagnosed a bad pump in the engine.
15. The technician says no such luck.
16. His victim was Hikurangi laboratory technician Bernie Hately.
17. You eventually reach an Origin technician.
18. The laboratory technician is now the school technician.
19. The technician was more excited by the resulting effect than I was: I just thought it was a bit of fun.
20. His action was taped by a college technician for Faldo to replay.
21. A technician using the speakerphone will ask which of his residents you wish to view.
22. Rebecca was, without question, the most capable technician on the team.
23. He started a new job as a computer technician after completing his course.
24. Her husband, former hospital technician Eddie Gilfoyle, 31, denies her murder.
25. Whether he was a great artist or not, Dali was a superb technician.
26. He has distilled many wonderful stories from his experiences as a crime lab technician.
27. As soon as he arrived at the workshop, the technician attacked the difficulties at once.
28. He's not really a scientist; he's just an overblown technician.
29. If the machine breaks down at any time, there's always a technician on call.
30. Firemen who pulled him from the inferno looked on anxiously as off-duty technician James McDonald tried to revive him.
More similar words: technical, technique, technology, technological, musician, physician, politician, ethnic, mechanic, mechanical, official, officially, judicial, municipal, artificial, echo, detect, mechanism, take charge, architect, detective, nice, Asian, piano, giant, protective, protection, panic, Persian, Indian.