Random good picture Not show
2. Mary is training to be a technician.
3. A skilled technician takes years to train.
4. The technician is busy repairing the machine.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. He started as a technician and worked his way up through the company to become managing director.
6. A technician on probation was hit by a piece of falling masonry.
7. The technician has done a serious disservice to his company by disclosing the kerneled secrets about its main products to other companies.
8. He works as a sound technician in a recording studio.
9. A school technician pirated anything from video nasties to computer games.
10. The technician plotted the thermal conductivity versus mean temperature.
11. He was a radio technician aboard the USS Missouri.
12. As a pianist, she's a brilliant technician, but she lacks passion.
13. The technician was more excited by the resulting effect than I was: I just thought it was a bit of fun.
14. His action was taped by a college technician for Faldo to replay.
15. A technician using the speakerphone will ask which of his residents you wish to view.
16. Rebecca was, without question(sentencedict.com), the most capable technician on the team.
17. A camera catches a technician crawling ofF the set!
18. He started a new job as a computer technician after completing his course.
19. Her husband, former hospital technician Eddie Gilfoyle, 31, denies her murder.
20. A technician diagnosed a bad pump in the engine.
21. In addition, the Technician and Business Education Councils and a wide range of professional bodies validate courses leading to their awards.
22. Whether he was a great artist or not, Dali was a superb technician.
23. He has distilled many wonderful stories from his experiences as a crime lab technician.
24. As soon as he arrived at the workshop, the technician attacked the difficulties at once.
25. He's not really a scientist; he's just an overblown technician.
26. If the machine breaks down at any time, there's always a technician on call.
27. Firemen who pulled him from the inferno looked on anxiously as off-duty technician James McDonald tried to revive him.
28. By then he was retired from his job as an electronics technician for the government, and he was dying.
29. Rather than settle for a second-choice school, I took off for North Carolina and a job as a technician.
30. In the world of work, this is one of the distinctions between the professional and the technician.
More similar words: technical, technique, technology, technological, musician, physician, politician, ethnic, mechanic, mechanical, official, officially, judicial, municipal, artificial, echo, detect, mechanism, take charge, architect, detective, nice, Asian, piano, giant, protective, protection, panic, Persian, Indian.