Random good picture Not show
(1) The case is subject to judicial review.
(2) Tom takes judicial proceedings against his father.
(3) Bias against women permeates every level of the judicial system.
(4) In British India, district commissioners had judicial powers.
(5) He is a man with a judicial mind.
(6) The inquiry acknowledges failings in the judicial system.
(7) He had the state's judicial power behind him.
(8) The complexity and costliness of the judicial system militate against justice for the individual.
(9) Greenpeace applied for a judicial review to challenge the court's decision.
(10) The Supreme Court ordered a judicial inquiry into the deaths.
(11) The judicial minister cited the latest crime figures as proof of the need for strengthening of the comprehensive administration of social public order.
(12) Greenpeace will seek a judicial review if a full public enquiry is not held.
(13) They will have to seek a judicial remedy for breach of contract.
(14) A judicial enquiry was ordered, but witnesses were threatened and none would testify.
(15) There has been a gradual degeneration of the judicial system in the last few years.
(16) Mr Crowther asked for judicial review of the decision .
(17) A judicial discretion is the essence of real justice.
(18) Calls for a judicial inquiry are right.
(19) Government ministers have legislative(sentencedict.com), executive and judicial functions.
(20) The council would assume legislative, judicial and executive powers.
(21) Most were routed into judicial rather than revenue appointments.
(22) His Lordship articulated three grounds for judicial review: illegality, irrationality and procedural impropriety.
(23) Executive, legislative, and judicial authority flowed from him and there were no legal limitations to his power.
(24) Any judicial act of line-drawing may seem somewhat arbitrary, but Roe was a reasoned statement, elaborated with great care.
(25) After the trial, his family said they had lost all faith in the judicial system.
(26) Work on the scheme has been halted, pending the results of a judicial enquiry.
(27) Hearing the case in open court is only one part of the judicial process.
(28) The President hasn't been forceful enough in changing the judicial system.
(29) We should take some comfort from the ability of the judicial system to fight back against corruption.
(30) The cornerstone of that ideology is the doctrine of judicial independence, to which we now turn.
More similar words: official, officially, artificial, musician, social, racial, physician, special, crucial, socially, politician, technician, especially, financial, specialty, commercial, specialist, specialize, social services, financial crisis, studio, erudite, including, excluding, dictate, radical, predict, medical, verdict, dedicate.