Random good picture Not show
1. She is officially registered disabled.
2. They officially announced the news to the reporters.
3. We haven't yet been told officially about the closure.
4. The new church was officially opened on July 5th.
5. Although officially a dependent territory the island is effectively autonomous.
6. He was officially appointed.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Figures to be officially released this week reveal that long - term unemployment is still rising.
8. The college is not an officially recognized English language school.
9. The library will be officially opened by the local MP.
10. The bridge is officially open now.
11. His services to the country were never officially acknowledged.
12. I've been officially invited to the wedding.
13. Nothing has yet been officially announced .
14. Officially, he resigned because of bad health.
15. Has the company officially confirmed the appointment?
16. The plans were officially confirmed yesterday.
17. He officially announced his retirement from first-class cricket yesterday.
18. They officially designated the area unsuitable for human habitation.
19. Officially, the talks never took place.
20. Union activity was officially tolerated but strongly discouraged.
21. How many members have officially registered in the club?
22. The party was officially dissolved in 1927.
23. The scheme was officially launched in May.
24. The nine-year civil war is officially over.
25. The Maori language is now officially encouraged.
26. I'm not officially supposed to be here.
27. He was officially censured for his handling of the situation.
28. A five-day week has found an immediate welcome and much popularity since it was officially adopted across the country.
29. The ribbon was cut and the new station was officially open.
30. An elderly man from Hull has confounded doctors by recovering after he was officially declared dead.
More similar words: official, artificial, officious, efficient, efficiency, sufficient, judicial, socially, especially, office, officer, efficacy, difficult, head office, deficit, musician, social, racial, physician, special, crucial, politician, technician, specialty, financial, commercial, specialist, specialize, partially, initially.