Random good picture Not show
1) To convert defeat into victoty.
2) At what rate does the dollar convert into pounds?
3) To convert defeat into victory.
4) to convert defeat into victory.
5) I must convert sorrow into strength.
6) Could we convert the small bedroom into a second bathroom?
7) What rate will I get if I convert my dollars into euros?
8) We convert him, and we capture his inner mind ; we reshape him.
9) A poet is one who can convert ordinary words into a meaningful and effective piece of writing.
10) He hoped to convert his party members to a belief in coalition.
11) You can convert sterling into the local currency.
12) He set out to convert the heathen .
13) They first set out to convert the heathen.
14) She, too, was a convert to Roman Catholicism.
15) She managed to convert him to her opinion.
16) Not surprisingly, he failed to convert her.
17) If you try to convert him, you could find he just walks away.
18) It takes 15 minutes to convert the plane into a car by removing the wings and the tail.
19) Christians were arrested for trying to convert people, to proselytise them.
20) One of the early popes, Clement was a convert from paganism.
21) The new religion was eager to convert the pagan world.
22) The old barn we bought to convert into flats was practically tumbling down.
23) The programme to convert every gas burner in Britain took 10 years.
24) Those who attempted to convert the heathen were put to death.
25) I want to convert some Hong Kong dollars into American dollars.
26) Unlike Edison,[http://sentencedict.com/convert.html] Westinghouse was a convert to alternating current.
27) People rushed to convert their bank deposits into cash.
28) He admitted to becoming a convert.
29) Scholars have debated whether or not Yagenta became a convert.
30) A laser beam can be used to up - convert infrared light to visible light.
More similar words: conversion, conversation, convey, convention, convenience, conventional, convince, convict, convinced, conviction, over there, vertical, concert, inadvertent, nevertheless, advertising, all over the world, inadvertently, advertisement, controversy, controversial, economic recovery, over and over, invest, invent, envelope, investor, inventory, invention, expert.