Synonym: applied science, engineering, engineering science. Similar words: technological, technique, technical, technician, apology, geology, theology, biology. Meaning: [tek'nɑlədʒɪ /-'nɒl-] n. 1. the practical application of science to commerce or industry 2. the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Random good picture Not show
1. The company invested heavily in new technology.
2. Modern technology is amazing, isn't it?
3. Modern technology has opened our eyes to many things.
4. This technology is bang up to date .
5. Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
6. Science and technology are auxiliary to each other.
7. New technology has rendered my old computer obsolete.
8. Inventions typically involve minor improvements in technology.
9. Technology has turned the world into a global village.
10. This technology is still in its early stages.
11. New technology is going to revolutionize everything we do.
12. The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology.
13. We are living in the age of technology.
14. Schools must meet the challenge of new technology .
15. New technology has made it possible to communicate more easily.
16. Engineering and technology are disciplines distinct from one another and from science.
17. Technology is changing fast.
18. Modern technology makes moving money around much easier than it used to be.
19. Over time(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com/technology.html] the technology is diffused and adopted by other countries.
20. The benefits of nuclear technology, she said, had been grossly overestimated.
21. Modern science and technology empower human beings to control natural forces more effectively.
22. 'I work for a company called Orion Technology.' 'Never heard of them.'
23. The book gives an admirably succinct account of the technology and its history.
24. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
25. Investment in fixed assets is an important vehicle for ensuring that the latest technology is available to business.
26. This shipyard is at the cutting edge of world shipbuilding technology.
27. We had to take action to protect the proprietary technology.
28. The hardest part of this job is understanding the new technology.
29. The company has always been at the forefront of science and technology.
30. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
More similar words: technological, technique, technical, technician, apology, geology, theology, biology, ideology, psychology, no longer, apologize, theological, biological, ecological, ideological, psychologist, psychological, no less than, echo, detect, mechanic, log, mechanism, take charge, mechanical, detective, architect, protection, protective.