Random good picture Not show
1. There was a controversy over the plans.
2. His inclusion in the team has caused controversy.
3. Her latest book has engendered a lot of controversy.
4. The judges' decision provoked controversy.
5. His views have excited a lively controversy among fellow scientists.
6. The recent food-poisoning scare has reignited debate/concern/controversy over farming methods.
7. There was a big controversy surrounding/over the use of drugs in athletics.
8. As a politician he has often courted controversy.
9. He is no stranger to controversy.
10. That is a fact beyond controversy.
11. Much controversy surrounds the new exam.
12. That is an ironclad fact that is beyond controversy.
13. An instance of this controversy occurred last year.
14. Her unorthodox views tend to attract controversy.
15. The President resigned amid considerable controversy.
16. The controversy should be fought out once for all.
17. This year's championships have been dogged by controversy.
18. Controversy exists as to how safe these drugs are.
19. The new system is the focus of controversy.
20. The controversy is unlikely to die down.
21. They were tangled in the labour-management controversy.
22. A fierce controversy has broken out over the issue.
23. The proposed cuts have caused considerable controversy.
24. The book raised a storm of controversy.
25. The band toured Ireland amid a storm of controversy.
26. The Government is keeping aloof from the controversy.http://sentencedict.com
27. He is a lightning rod for controversy.
28. The present controversy dates from 1986.
29. The speech has resulted in a firestorm of controversy.
30. The controversy regarding vitamin C is unlikely to be resolved in the near future.
More similar words: controversial, control, out of control, control group, under control, beyond control, on the contrary, oversee, contract, contrast, contribute, contributor, contractor, by contrast, contrast to, contribution, contribute to, contretemps, conversion, to the contrary, conversation, over and over, economic recovery, approve, improved, approve of, introduce, introspect, introduction, ever so.