Random good picture Not show
1. Rub the surface with sandpaper before painting.
2. Go and rub your hands dry.
3. Trainers rub down an athlete after hard exercise.
4. Don't let the wire rub up against the pipe.
5. Rub the cream in with a circular motion.
6. Be careful not to rub against the wet paint.
7. Rub out chalk marks with an eraser.
8. Rub down with fine abrasive paper.
9. Rub the ointment well in the skin.
10. A shame does not rub off.
11. His routine work is to rub the coal through a sieve.
12. Rub some of this cold-cream into your skin to protect it from the sun.
13. Rub the wax in to make the shoe waterproof .
14. When you rub your hands together the friction produces heat.
15. Rub the surface smooth.
16. You'd better rub him down with a dry towel.Otherwise he'll catch cold.
17. Rub the wood down with fine sandpaper till it is smooth.
18. When hair is dry,(sentencedict.com/rub.html) rub in a little oil to make it smooth and glossy.
19. Rub the surface of the wood in preparation for the varnish.
20. Rub the margarine into the flour.
21. First rub the baking tray well with butter.
22. We manage to rub along together fairly well.
23. He can only just rub along in class.
24. Rub the cream in well.
25. She sometimes asks if I want a back rub.
26. She gave her knee a quick rub.
27. Badly fitting shoes are bound to rub.
28. If you draw or write in pencil you can always rub out your mistakes with an eraser.
29. Jack was not so much interested in making money, so long as he could manage to rub along.
30. Trying to get the silverwarecleanwe have to exert ourselves to rub away for hours.