Random good picture Not show
1. The mechanic soon fixed up the machine.
2. This mechanic is always prompt in his duties.
3. A mechanic is trying to localize the fault.
4. A mechanic is coming to overhaul the engine.
5. The mechanic made the necessary adjustments to the engine.
6. The mechanic was busy repairing the machine.
7. He worked in a garage as a mechanic.
8. He's an automobile mechanic.
9. A competent mechanic should be able to fix the problem.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. A mechanic overhauled the car's motor with some new parts.
11. He is a mechanic who buys and sells cars on the side.
12. Kelly is employed as a mechanic.
13. A good mechanic is worth his weight in gold.
14. The mechanic located the fault immediately.
15. He is a garage mechanic.
16. The mechanic repaired my car.
17. The mechanic has trued up a wheel.
18. The mechanic was wearing a pair of blue overalls.
19. He is an adept mechanic.
20. He worked as a motor mechanic.
21. The mechanic serviced our automobile.
22. The mechanic drained all the oil from the engine.
23. He is a skilful and effortless mechanic.
24. At that time she was just a humble mechanic.
25. The terrible mechanic seems to have made a botch of repairing the car.
26. The factories no longer relied upon a mechanic to put together looms within the plant.
27. The mechanic found that the engine hood of the plane would not lift.
28. This machine isn't working; get a mechanic to see to it.
29. The mechanic found a hole in the gas tank .
30. If you smell gas fumes or burning(sentencedict.com), take the car to your mechanic.
More similar words: mechanical, mechanism, panic, technical, Hispanic, organic, technician, take charge, chance, change, channel, merchant, exchange, by chance, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, echo, technique, technology, vanish, nice, Spanish, companion, organism, organize, technological, ethnic.