Random good picture Not show
1. I protested, but she carried on regardless.
2. I threw you abandon me regardless.
3. She always travels first-class regardless of expense.
4. I shall go regardless of the weather.
5. We will go on regardless of past failures.
6. I'll do it regardless of circumstances.
7. I'll take the job regardless of the pay.
8. He hired a plane, regardless of expense.
9. Regardless of how often I correct him, he always makes the same mistake.
10. The health center serves all patients, regardless of their ability to pay.
11. He says what he thinks, regardless of other people's feelings.
12. The law requires equal treatment for all, regardless of race, religion, or sex.
13. Everyone has the right to good medical care regardless of their ability to pay.
14. It takes in anybody regardless of religion, colour, or creed.
15. Regardless of danger, he climbed the tower.
16. The club welcomes all new members regardless of age.
17. The weather was terrible but we carried on regardless.
18. Regardless of danger, he climbed the pagoda.
19. I must make the decision regardless.
20. Everyone is welcome, regardless of age or sex.
21. The weather was dreadful but we pressed on regardless.
22. He looked displeased but she ploughed on regardless .
23. He went ahead and did it, regardless of the consequences.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Get the money, regardless!
25. The fields give high and stable yields regardless of climatic circumstances.
26. The amount will be paid to everyone regardless of whether they have children or not.
27. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
28. It was pouring with rain, but we pressed on regardless.
29. Despite her recent surgery she has been carrying on regardless.
30. You get a lot of criticism, but you just have to carry on regardless.
More similar words: regardless of, regarding, as regards, in regard to, with regard to, hardly any, regain, upwardly mobile, less, avant-garde, bless, much less, nonetheless, homeless, senseless, more or less, no less than, nevertheless, needle, a bundle of, middle-class, garage, garlic, legal, middle ground, garbage, legacy, legally, cigarette, illegal.