Random good picture Not show
2. Time is the great physician.
5. Hide nothing from thy physician.
6. A physician was called in.
7. He is a prominent physician.
8. The old physician was unfrocked by the Medical Association.
9. He was a consultant physician by profession.
10. The physician must exercise caution when prescribing anti-depressants.
11. The physician made a careful examination for him.
12. The chief physician of the hospital is on circuit for most of the year.
13. He was a consultant physician, a serious man dedicated to his calling.
14. I'm a practicing physician trying to help people here and now.
15. The physician says that Father has to go on this new drug for his blood hypertension.
16. The physician made a prescription against sea - sickness for him.
17. If unusual pain or symptoms occur consult physician.
18. My physician has filed an adverse drug reaction report.
19. Your family physician may soon become your insurance company.
20. Coppertone was invented by Miami Beach physician Benjamin Green.
21. C., is headed by physician Susan Allen.
22. Physician and theologian join hands in assigning responsibility.
23. He's down as resident physician at Whitely.
24. For personal care the chain of complaint is: physician, charge nurse, nursing supervisor, hospital administrator, hospital director.
25. But a visit to a local physician for a routine checkup sparked a new focus for her creative talents.
26. Every man at forty is a fool or a physician.
27. One of the members of the surgical team leaked the story to a fellow physician who, in turn[sentencedict.com], confided in a reporter.
28. The morning after your arrival, you meet with the resident physician for a private consultation.
29. Her text is believed to be the oldest surviving manuscript by a female physician.
30. If your memory problems do not improve, consult your physician.
More similar words: physics, physically, musician, politician, technician, official, officially, judicial, artificial, biography, analysis, paralysis, photography, music, basic, classic, musical, basically, music stand, classical, piano, giant, Asian, Persian, Indian, alliance, Russian, Canadian, Italian, historian.