Random good picture Not show
(2) He's my alter ego we go everywhere together.
(3) As times alter, men's affections change.
(4) We've had to alter some of our plans.
(5) Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
(6) Would you alter it?
(7) Gissing used his fictional alter ego to attack Victorian morals.
(8) Drugs can alter your perception of reality.
(9) People alter their voices in relationship to background noise.
(10) Property prices did not significantly alter during 1999.
(11) She had to alter her clothes after losing weight.
(12) She is trying to alter the coat.
(13) It doesn't alter the way I feel.
(14) Superman's alter ego was Clark Kent.
(15) He is unlikely to alter his game plan.
(16) We have to alter the house into a barn.
(17) Clark Kent is Superman's alter ego.
(18) He remained obdurate(sentencedict.com), refusing to alter his decision.
(19) Closing the factory would irrevocably alter the character of the local community for the worse.
(20) Nothing can alter the fact that the refugees are our responsibility.
(21) The right to deliberately alter quotations is not a concomitant of a free press.
(22) Nothing can alter the fact that we are to blame.
(23) Mrs Reagan was widely regarded as the President's alter ego.
(24) It was the suggestion that he might alter course to win an election that really nettled him.
(25) The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
(26) Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable,(Sentencedict.com) and accept what is mutable.
(27) Although long-distance phone calls are going up, the charge for local calls will not alter.
(28) If your new coat is too large, a tailor can alter it to fit you.
(29) By changing the tomato's genetic blueprint , scientists can alter the rate at which it ripens.
(30) Unemployment has come down slightly but this does not alter the fact that it is still a major problem.