Random good picture Not show
1) There is widespread discrimination against doctors of Asian origin.
2) Rice is the staple diet in many Asian countries.
3) Mary is in the lobby of Asian Hotel.
4) She has an intimate knowledge of the Asian market.
5) There were two little girls, one Asian and one with blonde hair.
6) Asian airlines remain untouched by the deregulation that has swept America.
7) An Asian is a person born or living in Asia.
8) Investors ranked South Korea high among Asian nations.
9) Two thirds of the pupils are of Asian origin.
10) Asian pupils complained of racial prejudice at the school.
11) Asian buffalo isn't as wild as that of America's.
12) Jan's been assigned to the Asian Affairs Bureau.
13) The Asian elephant can be tamed and trained.
14) Dr Amid was assisted by a young Asian nurse.
15) Rice is the staple food in many Asian countries.
16) Five Asian countries lay claim to the islands.
17) The Asian Games meet every four years.
18) He is bilingual in an Asian language and English.
19) You can't lump all Asian languages together.
20) He has his place in the Asian team not because he is white but because he is good.
21) The economic power of many Asian countries has grown dramatically in recent years.
22) However, there were two disagreements among some Asian and European participants at the colloquium.
23) The Asian countries along the coast of the Pacific all came out against the US new military base in Japan.
24) The plight of the Asian economy is forcing businesses to downsize.
25) Asian women are more modest and shy, yet they tend to have an inner force.
26) Like working women anywhere, Asian women are buying convenience foods.
27) The police are trying to recruit more black and Asian officers.
28) Lichun traditionally signifies the beginning of spring in East Asian cultures.
29) The government predicates that the market collapse was caused by Asian financial crisis.
30) Britain is a multi-ethnic society,(http://sentencedict.com/Asian.html) with many black and Asian people.
More similar words: Persian, Russian, controversial, as if, as is, giant, piano, basic, aside, Indian, casino, as it is, Italian, Canadian, alliance, emphasis, historian, civilian, musician, put aside, lay aside, emphasize, as it were, set aside, basically, invasion, physician, compliance, brilliant, increasing.