Random good picture Not show
(2) Drastic measures are needed to clean up the profession.
(3) His son is intended for the medical profession.
(4) He is a lawyer by profession.
(5) He had a deep mistrust of the legal profession.
(6) Nursing is a vocation as well as a profession.
(7) Medicine is, by common assent, a good profession.
(8) Harper was a teacher by profession.
(9) Every profession produces its own best.
(10) He was an electrician by profession.
(11) She followed her mother into the medical profession.
(12) He is a salesman by profession.
(13) She was at the very top of her profession.
(14) My profession had an important influence in the formation of my character and temperament.
(15) In the nursing profession[sentencedict.com], women are in a / the majority.
(16) The legal profession is starting to be less elitist and more representative.
(17) He left the teaching profession in 1965 to set up his own business.
(18) Fifteen years in the teaching profession had left him world-weary and cynical.
(19) Medicine is his destined profession.
(20) Robert Key was a teacher by profession.
(21) Her ambition and dogged determination ensured that she rose to the top of her profession.
(22) Increased recruitment of women engineers will help correct the gender imbalance in the profession.
(23) The new drug has become the subject of heated debate within the medical profession.
(24) He soon came to revise his opinion of the profession.
(25) In the 1930s he was forbidden to practise his profession. Sentencedict.com
(26) A few dedicated doctors have fought for years to enlighten the profession.
(27) Catching colds is unfortunately an occupational hazard in this profession.
(28) This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
(29) The lawyer reached a position of prominence in her profession at an early age.
(30) Reducing the number of staff is certain to inflame the already angry medical profession.
More similar words: professional, confession, session, recession, aggression, impression, depression, congressional, processing, mission, progressive, emission, admission, commission, permission, commissioner, missionary, discussion, provision, transmission, confess, profile, profound, nonprofit, excessive, process, impressive, accessible, aggressive, processor.