Random good picture Not show
1. He attended in his official capacity as mayor.
2. She accused the official of corruption.
3. The news was announced as official.
4. Many small town mayor and city official practice cronyism.
5. The official report basically exonerated everyone.
6. The customs official beckoned the woman to his counter.
7. The government issued an official denial of the rumour.
8. A range of official Disney merchandise was on sale.
9. Despite official denials, the rumours still persist.
10. They tried to get official sanction for the scheme.
11. You will have to get official permission first.
12. The king decorated his official for ability.
13. The official led a corrupt life.
14. The official demeaned himself by accepting the bribe.
15. An official pushed through the throng.
16. The company's official retiring age is 65.
17. The news is not official.
18. The disgraced official was divested of all authority.
19. He made an official visit to Tokyo in March.
20. Official statistics show real wages declining by 24%.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Official sanction has not yet been given.
22. You need an official signature to validate the order.
23. The king exiled one of his official for murder.
24. This was her first official engagement.
25. The official was dismissed for neglect of his duty.
26. Kings and queens wear crowns at official ceremonies.
27. There's been no official condemnation of the bombing.
28. The conference gave its official sanction to the change of policy.
29. The protest was a symbolic gesture of anger at official policy.
30. The mayor presented him with a gold medal at an official city reception.
More similar words: officially, artificial, officious, efficient, efficiency, sufficient, judicial, office, officer, efficacy, head office, difficult, deficit, musician, racial, social, physician, special, crucial, socially, politician, technician, specialty, commercial, financial, especially, specialize, specialist, social services, financial crisis.