Synonym: forte-piano, pianissimo, pianoforte, soft, softly. Similar words: another, one another, anonymous, one after another, Asian, giant, Indian, Persian. Meaning: [pɪ'ænəʊ] n. 1. a stringed instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds 2. (music) low loudness. adj. used chiefly as a direction or description in music. adv. used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was dancing while someone substituted at the piano.
2. A piano tinkled gently in the background.
3. He has added considerably to his piano repertoire.
4. He keyed the piano up to a concert pitch.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. She is going to give a piano recital.
6. Liszt's piano music presents an enormous technical challenge.
7. He's practising hard for his piano exam.
8. I taught myself how to play the piano.
9. He sang "My Funny Valentine" to a piano accompaniment.
10. You play the piano well.
11. He plays the piano for pleasure for the present.
12. They are performing his play / piano concerto tonight.
13. We manhandled the piano up the stairs.
14. Lauren practises the piano every day.
15. He played a piano sonata of his own composition.
16. Maggie plays the piano very well.
17. We're buying a new piano.
18. She's practising hard for the piano competition.
19. He is practicing on at the piano.
20. He played the piano with feeling.
21. He started playing the piano at an early age.
22. The coin rolled underneath the piano.
23. This piano wants keying up.
24. He thumped out a tune on the piano.
25. I've got a piano lesson later today.
26. Her forte is playing the piano.
27. The cart groaned under the weight of the piano.
28. Playing the piano well requires a lot of practice.
29. The piano was in good condition.
30. I play the piano for relaxation.
More similar words: another, one another, anonymous, one after another, Asian, giant, Indian, Persian, alliance, Russian, Canadian, Italian, musician, historian, civilian, compliance, brilliant, physician, technician, triangular, politician, Palestinian, machiavellian.